4/13Ravan/amps180/+4 104/+7 70/+10 55/pmps55/+4 63/+7 63/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Apr 13, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Are you trying a reduction again?

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

What was Ravan's AMPS? I hope Peggy Sue is feeling better today.

4. JoyBee&Ravan

[​IMG]

Alice,Ravan, and Peggy Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. JoyBee&Ravan

No, I want to try to keep him on .5 as long as he doesn't drop to 30's.

I'm still using calipers, but I also have monoject syringes. They have the cone shaped space at the top ,so what good are the calipers? You never know how much insulin is in that space? It seems none of the syringes are accurate?

Last night when he dropped to 40's I waited an hour & he was a bit lower 43, so I skipped the shot. he didn't have any food till +1 & then he only came up to 48. I was hoping I could keep his BG in upper green /below 120. It's not easy!

In the future if he's below 50 at 9:30 I'll wait a half an hour,if he doesn't come up by then I 'll skip. I don't want to mess with the time I shoot. 9:30 works good for me.

6. JoyBee&Ravan

:) He's up to 180. A few weeks ago I skipped a shot & he went to 280. I'll need to wait & see where he goes today.

I hope Peggy Sue is feeling better today.[/QUOTE]

Peggy Sue is doing OK. At least she's eating a little. The last few weeks there were days I was sure she was dying! Then she'd start eating again. I wish I knew what was wrong but I won't put her thru more tests.
    I'm trying to take one day at a time, but it sure isn't easy! Thank you for your good wishes :bighug::)

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  7. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

All three are beautiful kitties! They look so sweet all curled up together! Continued prayers for Peggy Sue to get over her UTI and feel great!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Somehow I managed to miss this condo yesterday!
    Beautiful fur-family you have! Do they always snuggle like that? I love seeing it; I've never had kitties that would snuggle together even the two that were litter mates wouldn't snuggle.

JoyBee&Ravan and Sue and Luci like this.
  9. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Beautiful fur family...:bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  10. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Huge hugs to you and the kitties :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  11. JoyBee&Ravan

Yes, there were six kittens,it was a big ball of fur when they all "cuddled" together! Alice was the only one not from the litter (the white one),she was a tiny feral kitten in my yard one night,so of course she had to join my kitty family :joyful:
    I miss the ones that are gone & I suspect Ravan Peggy Sue & Alice miss them also.

Judy and Boomer likes this.