4/14 Loudogg AMPS 359 +7 261 PMPS 267 - Dosecrease

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amanda and a Loudogg, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Amanda and a Loudogg

Amanda and a Loudogg Well-Known Member

April 13, 2019 Condo

Good morning everyone!
    I am thankful Lou didn't go too high after the furshot last night. Ugh. I know furshots happen and I know Lou will get back on track, but gosh they frustrate me to no end. I had been doing so good too (that's what I get for trying a new spot it seems :rolleyes:). On the plus side, I went ahead and increased Lou's dose to 4.0u this morning. May as well get that started while we replenish the depot. Here's hoping it doesn't take him too long to get back to business!

I created a "Lou's Profile" tab on his spreadsheet this morning, and I think it'll be helpful. It has insulin and medical history, along with feeding schedule and current meds. I'm excited about it and it's nice to have everything in one handy location. :cat:

I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday and I hope you kitties surf safely! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Not too bad for a fur shot. Good luck with the dosecrease. Nice job on the profile.

3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Come down Lou. Nice job on profile.