4/14 Osha AMPS 150 +4 122 +6 68/ Small Kitty AMPS 342 +6 251

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Osha, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

4/11

Good morning!

Sébastien and Small Kitty arrived yesterday afternoon! Small Kitty is now going to live here for good! Small Kitty was a mess yesterday. He had been traveling for close to 12 hours and he was super stressed out. We set him up in a room with everything he needed and gave him some space and visited him from time to time. He did not even want to eat last night. Now this could also be because the food is different that he is used to.

This morning he is doing better. I gave him fancy feast this morning and he has eaten almost all of it. My kitties are very curious as to who is behind the door. I will wait until Small Kitty has more confidence before putting them together. I will do some site swapping this evening. SK seems much happier than he was last night and I hope he will continue to do well.

Thanks to Marje, I now have a spread sheet for him set up with the US numbers. Obviously the numbers are not good, but I am hoping part of it is because of the stress of the move and missing his brother. I will test for ketones this evening.

I hope everyone is doing well. We are taking it easy at my house today. Trying to give all the kitties snuggles and time and Sébastien is having some health issues, so we are going to the store for some more cat food for SK and just resting.

Amanda and Kitty Osha, The Empress and Small Kitty

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  2. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Poor Small Kitty! Those trips are never easy especially getting through customs. I’m glad he’s doing better today and it’s good that Sebastien can be there a few days with him. We are so happy for you all. Many vines for Sebastien.

Paws crossed the kitties all learn to snuggle together. I would watch Small Kitty closely for depression. He will br missing his brother and Sebastien even though he knows you.

Good luck!! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Osha likes this.
  3. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy to hear that Sebastien and Small Kitty arrived safely!

Osha likes this.
  4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yes a day to settle in is definitely a must. SK will be missing his brother and I wonder how his brother is going to be until reunited again. Hope sooner rather than later.

Any idea how long this next step will take?