4/15 Harvey PMPS 200 +3 120 +6.25 107 Cinco PMPS 311 +3 195+6.25 200

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

4/14 Recap
    Harvey
    1.75 units
    AMPS: 182
    AM+2.25: 210
    PMPS: 222
    PM+2: 173
    PM+6: 94
    PM+7: 126

Cinco
    AMPS: 287
    AM+2.25: 256
    PMPS: 235
    PM+2: 96
    PM+3: 70
    PM+4.25: 81
    PM+6: 88
    PM+7: 125

Earlier Today
    Harvey
    AMBG (PM+14.5): 164

Cinco
    AMBG (PM+14.5): 323

Yesterday at Tricia's House of Chaos

First, thank you to everyone that visited last night's condo and offered sympathy, prayers, vines and support. I feel like I've said that a lot lately, but as many of you know, unfortunately, it really does help.

Cinco ended up eating two 3 oz cans of Soulistic last night - guess the fluids and Ondansetron injection they gave him at UCD helped. He didn't want to eat this morning, but about 90 minutes after I gave him some Cerenia and Cypro, he ate half his breakfast. He's been snacking throughout the day but so far has only eaten a little of his dinner. He used the litter box to pee several times today, but still no poo.

Mark got caught up in a conference call this morning and forgot to give the boys their insulin :facepalm:, so they got a pokey break today. I'm amazed they aren't higher than they are. Oh well, we were still working on getting the shot time back to normal after boarding, so this way we were able to do it all at once with tonight's shot.

We were on the fence this morning about whether to take Cinco in today, but since he was eating, using the lb and getting up on the sofa and back down, we decided to give him the weekend. I e-mailed Dr. Couto and she said that was fine and gave me the name of the Resident on call this weekend. She said if things got worse over the weekend I should call and ask for her. So we soldier on.

Harvey's appy has been okay, not stellar. Otherwise, we're just hanging out and loving on Cinco, who isn't at all sure what's going on here, or if he likes all this attention.o_O

Sending healing vines to all in need and hugs to all their beans. :bighug:

Cheers to George and Boomer on their trials and WOOOO HOOO to Ivana! Party on! :woot:

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Not sure what you did with your link to yesterday's condo, but it's pretty wonky!

I think you should just continue one day at a time Tricia :bighug::bighug::bighug:

As long as Cinco is eating and not in any distress, he could very well surprise you and have more time than anyone gives him credit for. I know you don't want to wait one minute too long, but as tuned into him as you guys are, I'm sure that won't happen.

China is saving her best dances for her best boy....Don't worry...I told her that if he gets tired that she should give him a break, but she really got all dolled up for her best friend (picture's in her condo) and she said she'd take good care of him at the party. Hopefully he'll keep her out of trouble too!!

3. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

Hugs...... To both you and the boys. You are such an amazing bean to your babies.
    Cinco, just accept those loves, little boy (Damn those onions someone is chopping). Sending appy vines to Harvey. And so many heart healing vines to you.

4. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Tricia and Mark, I agree with what Chris wrote. I pray that you gave many more days together. I know you will know when it's time.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

5. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

sending hugs...
    and prayers....
    every moment you can have, IS Precious.....[​IMG]

6. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

btw, maybe a new food would help his appy....
    i just bought this new version of tiki cat.... looks like the other one ( i only buy the chicken with egg- no seafood)

Tiki Cat Gourmet Carnivore Chicken with Turkey Canned Cat Food
    have no idea about its carbs but tikicat tends to be low end....

7. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Tricia, Cinco is so blessed to have you and Mark as his beans! I know that you will do the best for him and at the right time. You all are in my prayers!

8. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Thank you, Chris, Suzi, Elise, Rhiannon and Sandi. Cinco has only eaten about a third of his dinner, and he can't have more tummy meds for a couple more hours, but he did just eat some baby food, so I'm going to give him seconds in a minute. But the big news is: WE HAVE POO!!! [​IMG]

Harvey ate all his dinner and I'm about to give him seconds, too.

@Chris & China, thanks. I was trying to do too many things at once. The link is fixed. :oops:

@rhiannon and shadow (GA) I will check on that Tiki Cat flavor. Cinco really liked the two Soulistic flavors I gave him last night, and both contained chicken (one was just chicken). Harvey not so much - he prefers pate.

There's a big pot of Mark's spaghetti sauce on the stove. The smell is driving me nuts! Time to go make the pasta.

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  9. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

I missed your condo yesterday. I'm so sorry you are going through this but glad Cinco is having a good day today. Many vines coming your way from our house to yours.

10. Suzi_S

Suzi_S Well-Known Member

Yay for poo!!!! (where else would we all cheer for poop, lol!)

And a nice appy from Harvey as well!!

Mmmm....sounds like a heavenly dinner! We had chicken marsala..

I will forever be sending heart healing vines to you! And feel good vines for Cinco!

11. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Yay for poo! Did UCD suggest you continue with fluids through the weekend? I wonder if that's what helped Cinco's appy so much last night. Hugs and prayers continue from us...

12. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

13. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

They didn't suggest the fluids, @Amy&TrixieCat, but only because when we left there we were pretty much planning to bring him back today. I gave him fluids earlier today (as close as I could figure to 24 hours after they did) cause I figure, like you, that it had helped him.

@Suzi_S, chicken marsala sounds pretty yummy, too! Mark makes awesome spaghetti sauce. It's never exactly the same twice in a row. We make a huge pot and freeze most of it in several containers for use on days when I don't have time or don't feel like cooking. We had cleaned out the frozen portions several weeks ago and I was hankering for it, so....

Shoeskitty-GA and Suzi_S like this.
  14. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

So glad to hear that Cinco's having a pretty nice day today, pile on some more loves from me :bighug::bighug::bighug:

15. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

((((((((Tricia))))) Sending my absolute strongest prayers and vines to you, Mark, Cinco and Harvey.

16. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Sending more prayers and love as you spend time with Cinco.

17. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Thanks for stopping by, Serryn, Ruth and Marje.

Both my boys are blue! Cinco has been nibbling on his second choice for dinner, after only eating half of the first. The second choice is the last can of Soulistic. Guess I'm gonna have to get to Petco tomorrow for more.

Harvey ate all his dinner and is working on his second (between naps). I'm working on some wine.

18. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

(anti jinx anti jinx anti jinx)

19. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad sweet Cinco is hanging in there, eating and a poo. Sending continued prayers for you and Mark and piling on the vines for both your boys. :bighug::bighug::bighug:. spaghetti and wine sound perfect.

20. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

I know, I know! I won't buy a case - just a few cans. :p

@suki & crystal (GA), thanks for stopping by. The spaghetti was yummy and the wine, a Chianti, was perfect.

Cinco's flat and Harvey's sliding down just a little. Cinco is still nibbling - just had a small midnight snack. :)

21. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Scritches and Cuddles for Cinco and Harvey.

22. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending more prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

23. Rachel & Chyna (GA)

Rachel & Chyna (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad yesterday was a good day for the boys, with poo! (LOL). The spaghetti sounds yummy...that's one of my favorites:). I hope today is a good day, with much quality time (even though it seems to be confusing Cinco, give him some kisses from me, too:kiss:). Many hugs, prayers, and vines for everything including wisdom and healing!:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

24. Chrys & Stomper

Chrys & Stomper Well-Known Member

Keep eating little Cinco! Hope he has a good day Tricia. You two are always in my thoughts :bighug::bighug:

25. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

In my thoughts and prayers.

26. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.