4/15 Honey AMPS 334, +6 254, PMPS 344

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julie and Honey, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Julie and Honey

Julie and Honey Well-Known Member

2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Have a good day Julie and Honey!!! :bighug:

Julie and Honey likes this.
  3. Julie and Honey

You too, thanks!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for Honey yesterday. I'm glad she stayed safe for you. I hope she clears the bounce soon.

5. Julie and Honey

Is that what surfing is? I was puzzled why she stayed flat all day and Amps was almost like a nadir number.

I am keeping this dose for now as she had some nadirs under 150, and I also stalled on 4 or 5 doses because I was afraid to shoot under 200, so that may have acted a little like a slight reduction in some cases. Also vet will do dental once she is stable and that may bring her down more, so don’t want to get her on too high a dose. She is sleeping all the time on this dose, I have to wake her up to eat most of the time.

She was 7.85 lbs at weigh in today, up almost one pound since starting insulin! She was at 6.96 when we started. She is also going a little longer between meals now, so I think that is a great sign.

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  6. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Yep, all good signs!

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Surfing is staying is staying flat and/or staying in good numbers for a cycle. Yesterday was good. It's better when they stay in good numbers all day.