4/16 China AMPS 87,+4 53, +7 73, PMPS 68,+3.5 63,+6 74

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Apr 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo

Running late again, but Miss China's been so good I just had to stop in real quick and brag a little :D:D:D

Got a long list of things I still need to do tonight so better get to them!!

Hope you've had a good Monday!!

Sending hugs to @JodiJools tonight. She made the tough decision to let her baby, Rain, go in peace today.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Barbara & Uncle (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I was looking at China's SS. I thought it was Good if the numbers were mostly green,with an occasional blue?

My vet said he'd be fine if Ravan was 100 to 150? He told me if it was above 100 that would be safe. That I'd drive myself & Ravan crazy to try to get it down to 50.

I don't agree with everything he advises. That's why I'm on this forum asking questions,Lots of questions.

Can a cat go into remission in the blues & greens? or does he need to go all the way down to 50?

4. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

We consider a cat in remission if they can stay mostly between 50-120 for 2 weeks without any insulin, with most of those numbers below 100.

No, it's not necessary that they drop down to 50.....just that they stay in mostly green numbers the majority of the time with just an occasional blue

5. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Well I do hope you and China get there again. You guys both more than deserve it for all sorts of reasons.

:kiss:

6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

@Chris & China

I'm getting really frustrated. Every time I increase the dose his #'s go higher. Could you look at his SS & offer some advice?

I see more yellow,blue & even a few green back a couple a weeks ago.Why aren't the increases getting the bg lower?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.