4/16 Vyktor AMPS 203 +3 148 +6 58 +6.5 43 / Purrdy AMPS 131 +3 158 +8 121

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vyktors Mum, Apr 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Vyktor
    AMPS 193 +2.75 166 +7 119
    PMPS 121 +2 139 +5 173

Decided to give Vyktor one more cycle before increasing since a friend was supposed to come over this morning so I could help him get some documents ready for court. He didn't show up (don't you just love hanging around waiting for someone half the day before they bother letting you know they aren't coming:mad:) and look what Vyktor's done :D:D I guess the increase is off the table!

@Dyana the problem isn't leaving food out for Vyktor it's getting him to eat it. I have clocked him in the 20s not getting up to get food and twice when he's been in the 30s he's refused to eat at all and I've had to use syrup. He rarely eats without me holding the bowl and just can't be trusted to feed himself in low numbers. He's not having very predictable cycles either so he's making things pretty difficult this time around. Work is a serious problem!

Guess I'd better get myself a lotto ticket :woot:

Purrdy

AMPS 241 +4.75 153
    PMPS 149 +2 133 +3.5 99:D +4.5 85:D +7 110:cool:

Purrdy is cruising along nicely. He's such a funny kitty - mum can open the fridge half a dozen times and no reaction but as soon as she lays a hand on his test treats his kitty ESP knows and he comes flying from wherever he is. His poor sister gets trampled regularly if she happens to be in his path!

Anne & Zener GA likes this.
  2. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Up Vyktor, UP!! :DSuch a relief to read yesterday's condo! Way to go Vyktor and Purrdy!... Maybe try wearing your motorcycle helmet and shield next time you schedule two vet appointments in one day.

3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Vyktor he obviously wan't impressed with the dosecrease threat. Paws crossed he surfs safely for you when you get back to work.
    LOL on Purdy mowing down civie for test treats.

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Ahhh, the fabled L&L Land dosecrease threat! That one gets 'em just about every time!

Isn't kitty radar amazing? I make several dishes that involve taking cans out of the pantry, but somehow Harvey knows, even when he's not in the room, when I take out the tuna can and the cream of mushroom soup can to make tuna casserole. He is so there. Sasha used to do it, too. It was like there was a magnet in the kitchen, pulling them in! :rolleyes:

5. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Hope Vyktor surfs for you! Purdy continues to look good!

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I guess Vyktor let you know what he thought abouut a dosecrease. I hope he surfs a little higher. Isn't it funny how our kitties know when we get their treats out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.