4/17/18 Olive AMPS 190; +4=100; +8=174; PMPS 383; +4= 348

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Starting good this morning. I will be gone from +4.5 until +8 0r 9. Taking dad to dentist and it will take awhile as he has a few issues to address. Transport is taking us so it's not like I can bring Olive with us. I won't be able to see how she does. DH will be home to keep an eye on her but won't test. I will set the feeders and DH will probably feed her also. It's going to be a long aggravating day.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Oh what a pretty blue start for Olive today! Olive...behave yourself for your mama bean while she's helping grandpa bean!

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start for Olive. I hope she surfs safely today and your dad's dentist appointment goes well.

4. Olive & Paula

+4 =100 and I have to leave now. DH went to grocery store will be home within the hour. Her feeder is set for +6 and +9. I just gave her some 6% carb food. PLEASE tell me she will be ok til he gets home.

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

5th cycle from he green and she's basically there. Bad timing Olive :arghh: I would also give her some food now before you leave to slow her down.

6. Olive & Paula

I did. 6% carb. Hope its enough. Pretty sure she would or will hit green. Just wont be able to confirm it. I guess this is the magic dose for her.

7. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

It's looking that way for now! :woot::woot:

8. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

:bighug:

Oh, the timing of these cats of ours :rolleyes:. She will be ok, especially if you gave her some food. :cat:

I am so pleased she is coming down for you. How exciting.

9. Judy and Boomer

Oh Olive! Did you not read my post earlier about behaving yourself! :rolleyes:

10. Olive & Paula

She behaved, maybe a bit to much. I wish I could have monitored today. I don't know how much food hubby gave her. Can 6% carb be to high, it would be wonderful to use instead of gravy or syrup.

Judy and Boomer likes this.
  11. Judy and Boomer

Better to be safe than sorry! And if she did it today, she will do it again! YAY for the breakthrough!:bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Olive is looking good lately! :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.