4/17 - Luci AMPS 339,1+321,2+265,3+222,5+199,7+189,9+199,PMPS 257,2+251, 4+254

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Apr 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Dose increase this morning to 1.75 - can test at 1+ to make sure we're not deep diving - although she's got a long way to go. If she drops over 100 points, should I give MC wet or wait until she gets closer to low to mid 100's - approach the beach? 339 is a high place to start and she's never gone directly to the lagoon from that point.

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I think your plan to check at +1 is a good idea. If she is dropping, ie 50 points, at that time, I would bring out the LC to see what happens. If she continues to drop fast, then bring out the MC at +2. Dives can cause bounces. I think Luci may be bouncing right now from the 94 last night.

Gill & George likes this.
  3. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Agree with you and Mandy. Pay attention to where in a cycle you feed higher carb foods as well. Luci likes to go low early in the cycle, almost without exception and the exceptions were some time ago. The 95 last night was at +6 and going on all the data you have, she doesn’t tend to go lower after +6, but rise from there. I have found when I have given Asia a sugar/carb boost where it wasn’t needed, I pay for it much later, like at the preshot. ;)

Now back to the lagoon with you, Miss Luci, and no need to get there super fast, your friends won’t start the party without you! :D

4. Sue and Luci

Do you think at a 56 point drop I should feed LC? I just gave her a freeze dried chicken treat after the 2+ poke.

5. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

That chicken treat should be fine. Check at +3 to see if Luci is taking her time to come down. If it's at a slow pace, then I don't think MC is needed.

6. Sue and Luci

Nice and easy...fed a little LC at 3+ - she's hungry..giving me the 'eyes'... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.