4/18 Jenks AMPS 104 +3 59 +6 61 PMPS 100 +7 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by AZJenks, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

4/17

Jenks was heading for a potential low opener this morning, so I had to intervene with some gravy and a little karo. I ended up gassing him a little too hard because we're just above 100 at AMPS, which isn't as bad as it seems because he decided he didn't want to eat any breakfast fud after having gravy. I know, I tried two cans and he wasn't having any of it. This may present a challenge to OH later in the morning, or he may come out and be hungry because he hasn't had anything in the last few hours.

He seems like he has pretty good energy this morning. And we just had another solid poop, so yay for good stuff!

Today will mark the second cycle at 3.5U, so it will be interesting to see how he performs.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jenks ate good for OH today and headed to the lagoon and surfed.

3. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

Another solid day of numbers. But his appetite was pretty cruddy today. He didn't hardly want any food at PMPS regardless of the toppings I tried. He nibbled a bit with crunched up treats and a little more with parmesan cheese, but that was it.

I'm not sure how we're going to nail down what's causing the diminished appetite.

4. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.