4/18 Rumpy PMPS 131

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by MrRumps, Apr 18, 2019.

1. MrRumps

MrRumps Member

2. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Sorry Rumpy got into contraband yesterday, I hope the carbs wear off soon. :bighug: One of my son's kitties licked all the peanut butter of his toast that he forgot on the counter. :banghead:

MrRumps likes this.
  3. MrRumps

MrRumps Member

What do you do in a situation like this? He's hiding under my couch and I have to leave for work :(

4. MrRumps

MrRumps Member

PMPS reading was 131, we think his bsl are regulated after the stealing of the bread! He's currently eating and we're going to give him 1 unit.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  5. MrRumps

MrRumps Member

haha oh no! I think he is finally leveled out!

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Good to see the bread has worn off!!

Come on Rumpy.....let's see a nice safe cycle tonight

7. MrRumps

MrRumps Member

Yess us too!! He did really good today. I believe he will have a good night!

8. MrRumps

MrRumps Member

just checked his +2.5 and it was 128 but he's not eating too much. any suggestions?

@Chris & China (GA)

9. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Looks like it's going to be a pretty normal cycle.....I don't think you really need to get another test later but if you happen to get up, it's always a good idea to grab a test.

A lot of us drink a large glass of water so we "have to" get up during the night....LOL (True story though!)

I think we also need to go up on his dose soon to 1.25.....he's looking good, but he's not getting down where we want him.

Have you read the sticky's about Tight Regulation and Start Low, Go Slow and thought about which one you want to use?