4/18Ravan/amps148/+4 125/+7 124/pmps278/+3 253/+7 253/+10 199/

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JoyBee&Ravan, Apr 18, 2019.

1. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Ravan feels better soon. Sending prayers.

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

I hope you and the kitties have a good day today Joy. Feel better soon Ravan. :bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  4. Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA)

Ti-Mousse (GA) Pepe (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you have a nice day and Ravan starts feeling a little better ! :bighug:

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  5. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Looks like Ravan had a little bit of a bounce day there...maybe from not feeling well? I see it looks like he's sliding back down now though..I hope he's feeling better and will get back out to the lagoon soon :)
    Have a great day JoyBee!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.
  6. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

Ravan was extremely stressed when he had his BP checked 2 weeks ago. The readings were very high & he was put on BP meds. When I had it rechecked 2 days ago I managed to have him left in his carrier & everything was quiet & calm. His reading was nearly normal!

Now I'm worried about continuing to give him the meds? I don't know if he really needs them? I've read there aren't any BP meds that were actually approved for cats. The Vets prescribe "human" BP meds (that are very powerful)
    I know most people don't have a problem with giving their cat Pharmaceuticals but I do. I've had some very bad experiences giving my cats meds in the past & I do not want to make a mistake again.
    My Vet isn't available till Saturday. The tech told me to continue with the meds till they talk with him. What if his BP dropped very low during the night?

7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Nice to see better numbers for Ravan today!

JoyBee&Ravan likes this.