4/19 China AMPS 102,+3 58,+6 61, PMPS 80,+4 68,+7 82

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

After a quick sunbath on the beach this morning, LagoonMeisterin China has been paddling all day!

She must have seen something interesting out in the deep water though considering how quickly she went out there....must not have been too special though since she spent the rest of the day in nice safe territory.

If I survive this week, I'm going to take a month off!! Monday was PT, Tuesday I took DM over to Osage Beach to get her hearing tested (100 mile round trip), Wednesday was pain clinic (180 mile round trip plus waiting for 2 hours to get seen) and then today, PT again.......tomorrow is DM's hair appointment and my shopping...I'm tired!!

At least I can depend on Miss China to surf safely while I'm out running around!

Hope you've all had a good Thursday and your kitties are feeling wonderful!!

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

China, momma needs you to behave! Your schedule made me tired reading it.

Bubba stayed on the beach all day after a FS this AM :banghead: But, it could have been worse.

3. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

wow, that is quite a week!

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice surfing for China. I hope you can get a break soon.

5. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

Good grief, you deserve time off. It's sort of like you're running an ambulance transport service.

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I'm tired reading your schedule, had to take a nap. Nice surfing China.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.