4/19 Eeyore AMPS=215 +10=374 PMPS=420

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest
    AMPS=215. Wellness Chicken out. Shot 2U.
    +10=374
    PMPS=420. Wanna bet this is a bounce?

Morning, LL.

Sorry about not posting yesterday - everyone here is fine. However, a friend in my class at school passed away in an accident on Saturday, so I've been a bit distracted. O.K., a lot distracted. I cannot believe it yet...just not yet real for me.

Eeyore, however, had very high numbers last night but by this morning, he's brought them down to a very nice 215. It is shaping up to be a wonderful day for him. I will confess I forgot to put down extra food for overnight...so I figured he'd be quite high this morning...but nope. So that's something to think about, you know?

I hope everyone has a good Monday...

Best-
    Michele

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Eeyore AMPS=215

Oh Michele...I am so sorry :YMHUG:
    Eeyone is looking great!

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Glad Eeyore is doing fine.

Very sorry about your friend. That kind of shock will hit you at unexpected times, take care of yourself, ok? (((Michele)))

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It does make you wonder if he would do better with more food earlier vs. later in the cycle.

I hope it's not too difficult of a day for you and your classmates.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your classmate, Michele. It's always a shock when a friend dies suddenly.
    Eeyore looks good. Hope all will go OK for you today.

Ella & Stu

6. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Thanks, you guys. It was a hard day...lots of tears and hugs and holding hands...

CD, yes, it's shock. And it wallops you over the head when you least expect it. Just so dratted sad about it. 29, graduating RN school, overcame learning disabilities, his Mom graduated from our same school...just really hard on quite a few levels. And stray thoughts keep popping up...and then my nose tingles and my eyes drip tears; and I look around, and see the same weary sadness on everyone's face, and want to make it better for them somehow. But I can't.

Bah.

Gonna go grab some kitties and head to bed. Probably won't sleep, but I can at least lay there and let my body relax a bit, you know?

Best-
    Michele

7. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

(((((((((( michele )))))))))))

so sorry to hear about your friend and classmate.

hope you are getting some purr therapy. night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.