4/19 Latte AMPS~178, PMPS~268

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carolynandlatte, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Morning LL!

Last night
    PMPS-214 (pred)
    +3-229
    +6-201
    AMPS-178 (pred)
    (1/2+ jar baby food, 2/3 can ff, no food overnight)
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/view ... =9&t=12298

Day one of the week that will never end. Big thanks to Amy's Winston for coming in multiple times this week to drag herself under the piano and shoot Latte. Also Pat for volunteering to link my previous condo and Sienne for filling out my ss when I cant. My puter is as unreliable as Latte,s eating. So this will allow me to post from my phone and not deal so much with that time waster. That equals more time for pets and love for Latte!

Latte was crabby last night, and had to be put in front of her food bowl many times to eat. The more flat she is the less umph she seems to have when it comes to remembering food. The good thing is usually she will eat if I show her. I just feel like a nag. She thinks so too, as I got hissed at last night. But she has to eat! grrrrr

Her not getting up in the a.m. is working to my advantage because I can give her pred treat in a position that she is so far willing and able to eat. I'm sure there will be a day soon when she will be up and I wont know what to do (she can only get it in her mouth if she is laying down...cant bend down easily to eat from sitting position).

She is very slowly eating this a.m. I am trying to wrap my head around the fact that with pred on board in a.m. she may not have such big drops, so I dont have to worry about her eating right away. Altho I dont have enough a.m. data to prove it...trying to believe it! haha! She has been having some verra long poops the last few days. One, I was blessed with this a.m. She does seem a tad lethargic today.

Well, I'm out from +2.5-+10.5, then shoot and run until her pm +3 or 4.

Have a great day everyone. And thanks a bunch to those who are able to help us out!

2. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/19 Latte AMPS~178

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12298 Yesterday's Condo

Hi Carolyn
    Glad to see things went well with Amy.
    I hope this week is easier on you.
    I linked yesterday's condo for you here and when you get a chance,
    We are 4/19, not 3/19 :D

Hope Latte has a good day today.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Randi is much quicker than I am it seems...I went back to find the link...well, thank you Randi! :D

Take deep breaths Carolyn....all will be okay. :YMHUG: Love and HUGS to you both!!

4. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you have a better day today, don't you hate crabby kitties in the am???? Have a good day!

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/19 Latte AMPS~178, +1.5~215, +2.5~150

Great numbers so far today.

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Hey Carolyn, Latte's number look pretty good today! Hope you see more good ones today
    And have a better week--Latte hope yoou feel much better--HUGS~!

7. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Carolyn, just droppingin to say "hi" to you and Miss Morning Crabby. :D

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Carolyn, Good luck to you on your marathon week! With a little help from your friends and from your wonderful Latte you will get through it just fine. She sounds good today. Fingers and paws crossed for a good week for you both.

Ella & Stu

9. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Carolyn & Latte!! Sounds like things are working well with Amy.. Happy for that!!
    Wishing you a wonderful week & nice steady, pretty cycles for Latte!! :YMHUG:

10. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Latte AMPS~178, +1.5~215, +2.5~150, +10.5~256

I think someone went lower than their liver appreciated.
    Lots of kibble and water gone.
    No desire to go outside and see that her grass is growing! She looks like she is in rbc-kinda blah. Poor girl. Hopefully the buck stops here.

Guess we will take this hr for some under cover snuggle time...if she feels like getting up.

Hope the weather is as gorgeous everywhere, as it is here!

11. Amy'sWinston (GA)

Amy'sWinston (GA) Member

Re: 4/19 Latte AMPS~178, +1.5~215, +2.5~150, +10.5~256

Don't forget to let me know how shot times are working out for tomorrow. If you have the chance, just give me a call.

If she's got a bounce going, hopefully it'll clear as fast as it did this weekend!

12. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

eat ! latte eat!

have always wondered..... what does she do if you play the.... er.... I mean her piano ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.