4/19 Mannie AMPS 269, PMPS 349, +4 217, vet tomorrow

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi all - and happy Monday!

Yesterday's Condo

How wonderful it is to have warmer weather - house is open, mannie and the civvies are sunbathing out on the deck.... storm is brewing though - will have to close up here soon. Mannie is still lingering a bit in RBC - mostly pinks and yellows today. It was nice to see him make it down to 172 at +6 last night. Hope for the same tonight, or even better.

WCR: warm weather, nice times outdoors, and our first casualty of war: birds remains on my kitchen floor. gross. i hope it wasn't mannie - though raw is supposed to be good, right? I think it was one of the civvies, but none of them are talking, and no tell-tale bird breath... Vet tomorrow for Mannie: just blood work, for all his levels, and a general checkup. He will be soooooooo angry! i can hardly wait.... good kitty!, pls don't lacerate the mama bean. cat_pet_icon

RECAP:
    amps 269
    +2 310
    +6 279
    pmps 349
    +2 306
    +4 217

2. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Mannie AMPS 269, PMPS 349, vet tomorrow

Good luck at the vets cat_pet_icon

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle and Mannie! Wishing you good luck at the vets tomorrow, I know it sucks bringing them, I think we stress out more than they do!!! Come on Mannie bring those numbers down tonight for your mama!!! Have a good night Michelle!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Hi all! - It will be the battle of the wits I'm sure. He hates going there. An adventure! And bring it on!.... Well, should be good - just trying to be proactive, make sure everything is as it should be.... paws crossed!

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Bird breath

That made me giggle!! My guys think birds are cat TV. I hope all the labs are good and you come through unscathed.

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 4/19 Mannie AMPS 269, PMPS 349, +2 306, vet tomorrow

believe me - i'd think i'd settle any day for birds being cat tv. so much better! i also keep telling my oldest civvie that she doesn't need to be the local rodent control girl either. :lol:

thanks on the vet wishes. i'm sure he will be fine - just want to be sure, and make sure the dental side of things is still good. it's just always such an ordeal to get him up there. i have to hide the carrier, and sneak him in it - not an easy task. he sees that thing and it's adios amigo... bcatrun_gif never to be found until well after his appt. what a guy....

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

+4 217 -- coming down...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.