? 4/19 Meme AMPS 98, PMPS 125. Increase dose??

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by rawia, Apr 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rawia

rawia Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-3-meme-amps-100-little-discussion.193576/#post-2165603

Hi all:bighug:,

Never post for along time but i was waiting for Meme to be ready for the OTJ again but it seems that she does not want that :banghead:.

I am little confused now, she starts to get high PMBG and it usually stay high even after 3 hours which she usually drop fast at these time with insullin.

Could you please look at her SS and tell me if i should go back to 0.1. She is doing fine and even better like she is not diabetic, playing , eating and running like she never did before.

2. rawia

rawia Member

Any help :oops:

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hey there! It's interesting that her higher pre shot numbers are in the PM cycle as most kitties it is the other way around when they get down to this micro dose. When it's the AM pre shot that is still blue we usually say to feed a small snack at +9. Wondering if you tired a tsp of so of LC food at +9 AM cycle if the PM pre shot number would come down. I am just thinking out loud here and hope that some others will weigh in to help out. She might be able to handle another drop of insulin to bring every thing down some.

Let's see what others say.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    Stacy & Asia likes this.
  4. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Dusk phenomenon is when glucose rises at night instead of the morning. I agree with Bobbie, I would try feeding her at +9 and test and see if the number comes back down from that (it's an indication the pancreas is working).

So close, Meme! :bighug:

5. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

No idea about micro-dose kitties, but her SS looks super!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.