4/19 Morris AMPS 139; +8 470; PMPS 473; +2 421

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12328

I am pleasantly surprised with his number this morning! Unfortunately, I had to come to work early today, so I could not do a 15 min check to see which way he was headed. Also, I have many appts after work today, so I will most likely not be home until PMPS time! As a result, I decided to give him a regular 2.50u this morning rather than a fat 2.50u. I will have the kids check on his food supply when they get home from school (around +7 or so) & give him some more if needed.

WCR: He seemed quite calm & relaxed this morning! Not his usual inpatient grumpy self! LOL! All P's are working just fine.....he stunk up the room so much that my dd decided she better clean the LB & then watch TV upstairs rather than with Morris!!!!

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 Morris AMPS 139

Great AMPS Morris cat_pet_icon

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Why do bad odors move so quickly and seem so strong, while the pleasant fragrances seem to just give way to the bad ones? :lol:
    I like the look of those AMPS. Way to go Morris! :thumbup

4. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Lots of stinky talk today.

Beautiful numbers for Morris.
    I'm glad he wasn't his "usual inpatient grumpy self" today, haha! Who wants that on a Monday anyway?

5. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 4/19 Morris AMPS 139; +8 470

I did manage to squeeze in a quick trip home in between appointments today! Looks like he is bouncing today. Do you think this is still bounce from yesterday, or is this a new bounce? How can you tell when it is a new bounce?

6. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Re: 4/19 Morris AMPS 139; +8 470; PMPS 473

Hopefully he will turn around & head back down soon!

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/19 Morris AMPS 139; +8 470; PMPS 473

I think this is a new bounce. Either Morris is bouncing on the lower blues or his numbers were lower overnight and your AMPS was a number on the way up into a bounce.

8. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Well, at least he is finally on the way down a bit!

If he is bouncing again, do you think it is because of too much or not enough insulin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.