4/19 Putty AMPS 171

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Miriam and Putty (GA), Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning.
    It is nice to see blue AMPS after yesterday morning's fur shot. Lately when Putty has a lower ps number he is usually on his way up. He likes to do the opposite of what I say so I hope he reads this.
    He has been my very nice "polite" little guy although he used me as his runway this morning to let me know that DH was not moving fast enough getting his breakfast. dancing_cat

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 2/19 Putty AMPS 171

Don't you love it when they just walk all over their loyal servants. :lol:
    Have a good day Miriam & Putty. Thanks for helping me this morning.

3. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Funny how Putty knows you're the one that gets dh going on his breffus. Looks like a nice sunny day today, hope it gets a bit warmer though.

4. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Janice I don't get DH going at all.....he gets up very early to work out and go to work. Putty would never walk on him or groom his hair....he just likes to send the message through me. :roll:

5. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning Putty nice amps hope your day is a good one :mrgreen:

6. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Miriam and Putty! Nice blue to start the day! Glad Putty is being his polite self this morning!!!

7. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Hi Miriam and Putty! Stopping in to say that is a nice amps for the Putty!

Funny that Putty knows that he can get to your husband through through you....just like kids, huh. Hope you guys have a good Monday!

8. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Miriam are you reverting back to February, check your subject line lol!!! :D

9. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

So....Putty walks across you, you groom DH's hair and Putty eats. That's quite the assembly line you guys got going on. DH doesn't mind when you get spittle all over him?

10. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning Miriam!! Glad to see Putty in nice blue number!--Yes, we are their servants to do their bidding!
    Aint a cat's Life Grand?? Have a great Monday :mrgreen:

11. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Those fur shot numbers weren't so bad. Today's AMPS is very pretty!!

12. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning, Miriam and Putty. Pretty blue morning to you, Putty. :smile:

13. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

So Putty said "Make Daddy get up and feed me now Mama" He is so funny....and you must be a great runway for Putty boy! :lol:

14. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 4/19 Putty AM +2 248 +4 286

It seems like Putty is not getting any insulin.....grrr.
    Sienne....the 101 you saw on the ss was a mistake. It was supposed to be 401, not so pretty huh?

15. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Miriam...has Putty been talking to Shadow a lot? I mean, I hope he is not shadowing my Shadow....this is not so great the way the two of them are behaving....
    As far as the food...you mentioned it in my condo:
    My two really liked the old FF and I had no problems. With the new ones though, it seemed that they got tired of them rather quickly. I tried Wellness but when I had their blood work done, Raja's cholesterol was kinda high and I realized they had been Wellness exclusively for days before the test. :sad: Higher fat in that stuff.

I took the list and went to Petsmart....the small cans of the SophistaCat Supreme is what I have been using and it seems to be going over okay around here. I have used the beef and then the Beef & Chicken but Raja has a bald spot again. This time it is on her back leg and I am going to lay off the beef for awhile to see if it goes away. (I gave them FF beef and Shadow ended up with a bare spot on his neck!! She had a spot on her neck for the longest time. I am thinking it is the beef from both brands :sad: )

I bought Walmart special kitty too and I only fed them a little of that before they both had loose stools so I stopped that. I have been using the Prime Bites from Petsmart --sprinkle the freeze-dried chicken over the food but that stopped working with the FF so that's when I switched to the Petsmart brand. Once a week they get the Seafood Supreme and the other choices I bought were the turkey and giblets...good....the chopped gril...so-so...and the beef with chicken.

I also started making raw chicken mixed with the Feline Future powder...I use a little of the raw and mix it into the canned selections and they seem to like it. I have not tried it all on its own though...

I am really curious about why ours went off the FF after it changed. I used it from August until the change and had NO problems at all...ever. They really liked it and when they like something and eat it, it is so wonderful,isn't it? What's UP with it now?? Darn!!!

I have never tried Evo....it isn't available in my local haunts and I haven't bothered when i saw the fat content of that brand either. I am also adding Omega 3 oils to their meals twice a day in the hope that it will help Raja's cholesterol. Not that the vet mentioned anything about the numbers, it's just me....
    Maybe if you try one of the SophistaCat Supreme cans and see if he likes it....I hope he does....
    Let me know, k?
    ((((Miriam))))

16. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Miriam and Putty :D
    Droppin thru to check on you two.. Baby has kept me busy in our own drama over the weekend.. Sorry for being a stranger!! Putty in Blue… maybe green soon too? :mrgreen:

17. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Great AMPS for Putty, boo on his rising #s. Hoping he comes back down soon.

Pat, I'm not sure if your kitties have any problems with fish (don't recall ever reading that, but my memory's not the best sometimes :oops: ) but have you read the ingredients on the Sophisticat? There is a FF flavor (and I think it's Beef and Chicken, which is what made me think of it, but could be just the Beef flavor) which has fish as the 5th ingredient, even though it's not a fish flavor. I bought a couple cans before reading the ingredients and Buzz started to lick her belly again like she did when we were feeding fish (she's allergic). Anyway, not sure if that's what is going on but thought I should mention it just in case.

18. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 4/19 Putty PMPS 241

AMPS 171
    +2 248
    +4 286
    +8 279
    PMPS 241
    :YMSIGH:

Putty is back to giving me a hard time with shots. He tried to bite me every time I got near him. It may have been another fur shot because he tried to get away. Most of the time the treats on the testing blanket work fine but not tonight. He seems agitated. Maybe it is from being in the higher numbers the last few days.

19. Celia & Marco

Celia & Marco Member

aww hope Putman feels bettah soonz!

20. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Re: 4/19 Putty PM +4 90

I guess that answers the fur shot question.
    DH said he was agitated this morning when he was testing and shooting. Putty never gives him a hard time. dancing_cat

21. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Maybe it's spring fever. What a not so polite Putman!

22. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Awww, I hope whatever is bothering Putty quits it soon. Feel better, Putty!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.