4/19 SCRABBLE PMPS 98 +3.5 74 +6 71

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle & Scrabble (GA), Apr 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12295
    Morning everyone! AMPS 88! Yay happy to see that after shooting a .1 last night and also having Scrabble dip in the high 40's, that was a surprise! I think I have the .1 down now, been practicing a bunch! Otherwise, Scrabble is doing so well I couldn't be happier. I swear he has found the fountain of youth lately. He is always running around wanting to play. His fur has been extra soft and he just seems like he is feeling really good! It makes his mamabean soooooooo happy!!!!! Think the t-shirt is going to come off in a day or two!

2. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 SCRABBLE AMPS 88

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Scrabble and Michelle! Wow, he could be OTJ soon, right, or do you go to .5 next round? I am so impressed with your Scrabble and what a cutie in those tee shirts!

4. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Awesome!!! Good job Scrabble! You're doing so well! It's great to see playful kitty isn't it? He's obviously feeling tons better =)

5. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

ANTI-JINX!!!! Anne but yes! This is our last stop on the dosage scale(basically he is getting close to two drops of insulin), hopefully he maintains his good numbers all week and then we will see............. ANTI-JINX!!!! ANTI-JINX!!!!!!!
    YES Marvie think he is feeling awesome!!!

6. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Well if you wanted you could go to a big fat zero dose Michelle. :mrgreen:
    Great news for Scrabble, he is doing so well!
    (anitjinx) but I would start snapping some pictures and pulling out the baby ones.
    You just never know.
    Hope the headache cleared.

7. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Morning Randi was just thinking about his baby pictures, gotta dig them up! (anti-jinx!) Yes the headache cleared but now I have a runny nose and a slight sore throat, think I am catching what the hubby had, ugh!!!

8. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Yay for you and Scrabble, Michelle. You're doing so good :mrgreen:

ETA: Hope you feel better real soon. Take care of yourself the way you take care of Scrabble, k?

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

A great report for Scrabble... GOOOOO Scrabble! So great!!!

10. Marvie and Tugger

Maybe you need some of that.... oh carp I forget what they recommend for sniffly kitties around here... starts with n L tho. I think I need more :coffee:

I hope you feel better soon! Can't have you getting sick now! Go drink a jug of OJ or something :lol:

11. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Yay for Scrabble! You know, Max started acting like a kitten again around the .25/fat 0 doses too. He also seems to have found the fountain of youth--he's even hitting his brother every now and then, which is pretty funny. I don't think Truman knows what to make of that as Max has always been the old fuddy-duddy since before Truman joined the family.

And I think I'm coming down with a cold too. DD has one...I'm just hoping it doesn't turn into something really nasty!

12. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: so happy Scrabble is doing so well

13. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 4/19 SCRABBLE AMPS 88 +2.5 60

+2.5 60
    Had to go find Scrabble for his test and I found him all cuddled up with hubby in bed, too cute, felt bad to disturb my boys!!!!

14. Marvie and Tugger

Awww =)

Happened to me the other night. I had to hunt him down for his evening +2 and he was on the bed snuggled up to hubby's feet. Fortunately, I keep a little light in the testing basket so I was able to do it all without turning on the big light. I think I still woke 'em both up but hubby was snoring again before I was finished :lol:

15. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

That Scrabble is remarkable! And practice makes perfect when drawing the new dose!! Now, Michelle, it's time to take care of yourself so you don't get DH's cold. Drink water (but not too much!), think positive thoughts! You'll be fine. (And, yes, start sorting out those kitten pictures of Scrabble!) (I wish we knew what Stu looked like as a kitten. He was 4 years old when we adopted him.)

Ella & Stu

16. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Lysine?

I hope you feel better too. And YEAH for new 'last dose,' very excited for you!

17. Marvie and Tugger

Yes, that! ohmygod_smile

18. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

yo, scrabble dude.....you and Spot are hanging out together today...I think your mama said something about Tugger hanging out with you to??

Hope you boys have a good day today...you all should be sitting around the campfire talking about the falls and sharing your dreams of no more pokies, lol. Spot will be glad to fill you in on what it's like -I'm sure he will tell you about Maui and Palusa, who can be very demanding young felines (they are two of the reasons why he has taken a "vacation" from the falls). But don't get skerred...Hank and Max are there now and I'm sure they have already been recruited as pool boys and such.

19. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Scrabble, what a gorgeous start to your day. Your friends like those numbers. :smile: Makes your mama happy too. :mrgreen:
    Hope you feel better right quick, Michelle.

20. Marvie and Tugger

They have POOLS at the Falls??? I'm scared of water... I sure hope I don't have to get close to it. I'd much rather have a nice soft patch of green stuff to play in, mama doesn't let us outside but that green stuff looks like fun.

I'm going to go check on Spot now!

~Tugger

21. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+4 71
    Got a lot of stuff to do today, so will try to get a later check in and visit some condo's later! Have a great day everyone! Gonna have a big glass of oj to kill off this cold that is coming on!!!

22. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, Michelle & Scrabble.. Happy to hear everything is going so good for Scrabble - sounds like you two are blessed. Low #s, playing & everything going good!! Congrats! :mrgreen:

23. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 4/19 SCRABBLE AMPS 88 +9 80

+9 80

24. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Mighty pretty in here!

I was just planning to ask others in my condo today whether kitties on micro-doses or trials feel better -- Kitty certainly seems to have more energy. I guess Scrabble would answer yes!

We'll miss the cute t-shirt, but I'm happy for him that he's nearly done with it. :D

25. Marvie and Tugger

Go Scrabble go =) doing great! Tugger went a bit higher than I'd have thought he would today, I'm blaming it on hubby and the darn vacuum monster :lol:

26. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

When I ready "hubby" and "vacuum" in the same sentence, I think GOOD thoughts! :lol: Maybe kitties are different. ;-)

27. Marvie and Tugger

I know right? I should be grateful that he cleans, and I am, oh boy I am! I just wish I had thought to say something earlier. I told him the other day to please close the bedroom door when he's going to have the monster out, the cats will all dart through the cat door and hide in there without fear if it's closed (except Echo, who stalks the monster's tail!) I will then do the bedroom on a different day so they can hide in the dog's room or the boy's room. Yes, I clean my house around my kitties... doesn't everyone??

28. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 4/19 SCRABBLE PMPS 98

PMPS 98 whew just green!! We'll take it!! LOL @ Marvie! My kitties hate the vacuum monster too! Especially my female Sabrina, she hides in the closet ever time, Scrabble just perches himself on top of a chair and looks at it with evil eyes! LOL! Night off tonight, hoping to catch up on some sleep and try to knock this cold out that is coming on!!!

29. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/19 SCRABBLE PMPS 98

Hey, we like green, even if it is just green. :D
    Hope you feel better tomorrow, Michelle. *cyber hug*

30. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 4/19 SCRABBLE PMPS 98 +3.5 74

+3.5 74

31. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+6 71
    Just fed the kitties now I am off to bed, feeling like I am coming down with the stupid cold the hubby had! Hope to get some good sleep tonight, 4 am rolls around pretty quick! Nite nite everyone!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.