4/2/18 Olive AMPS 389; +5=238; +9=278; PMPS 376; +3=292; +5=217

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I think I need to change her feeding schedule so she doesn't drop so fast in the +3-4 times. If I feed her at amps then +2 and +3 with snack at +6 and +4 should that work?

I guess we are having a late April Fools day as we have 3.5" of snow and it's still coming down.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It can't hurt to try. Just make good notes. I hope Olive sides down today. I'd love to have your snow.

3. Olive & Paula

So tired of the snow. Today I'm suppose to take dad to his neurologist. I've already cancelled appt 3 times because each time we've had snow or single digit temps. I can't bring him out in these conditions.

4. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I don't think it would hurt to try a meal at +2 to slow it a bit. YUCK on the snow :p:p:p

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope you can get him to his appointment. Those who want snow can't get it and those who get it don't want it.

6. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I would definitely try the new feeding routine. Like Carla said, take good notes and you'll need to try it for at least a few days if not a week or so to see how it goes. Hopefully that'll help get rid of those red numbers.

Sorry about the snow, that really stinks. Mother nature is not playing nice this year. :(

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

You won't know until you try it! Sounds like a good plan. I hope you were able to get your dad to his appointment today.

8. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

The winter that never ends. Was my fault today though, jinxed us all by putting the shovel away last week :facepalm:

9. Olive & Paula

I was able to get him to his appt. Roads were clear by the time we had to leave. His appt went well.

carfurby (GA) likes this.
  10. Olive & Paula

Well then take it back out so we have no more.

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  11. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

After using it today I did not put it away again in the back shed ;)

Olive & Paula likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.