4/2 Baby PMPS 207 +6 61

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nicole & Baby, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Fabulous Furbaby Friday in Lantus Land party_cat
    WCR Baby is really doing well with the messed up Mom I have been this week.. her shot times have been all over the place - due to me screwing up cat(2)_steam
    However, 2morro is a new day! I have screwed up shot time twice this week (& not once since Baby began insulin.. but twice this week???) & have been shooting at +11 to get her back on track. Her AM shot # is +13.5 She is looking good.. so it makes me wonder how much I am really screwing up Geez.. I could shoot myself though.
    Anyway.. All 5 Ps are not in place quite yet.. healthy appetitie.. taking a bath now.. thunderstorms here & she is terrified of storms.. but relaxing right now. I am work from home today :D

Wishing everyone a Blessed, Beautiful Good Friday!

:thumbup B
    :thumbup A
    :thumbup B
    :thumbup Y

2. Nicole & Baby

Re: 4/2 Baby PMPS 207 +2 118

Baby means business tonight!

3. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Baby PMPS 207 +3 73

Think Baby is angling for a dosecrease.
    How many +11s did you shoot in a row?
    She's been on a 12/12 schedule for two days now?

4. Nicole & Baby

I have shot +11 since Wednesday PM, I really screwed up this week! Thankfully everything has been good (or I wouldn't have continued) in the AM we will be back on +12, this was her last +11 -- I am going to get a +4 here in a bit - she is eating her dinner ;-)

5. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Wow Baby, that's one heck of a drop!

Wonder what the +4 will bring????

Nicole...I love Baby's picture.

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

whoa Baby!

I'm not sure I understand this week's schedule, was this morning's shot at +13.5? Or have the last 4-5 shots all been at +11?

Wed PM +11
    Thurs AM +11
    Thurs PM +11
    Fri AM ?
    Fri PM +11

Is this right?

7. Nicole & Baby

Re: 4/2 Baby PMPS 207 +5 59

I said +4 meant +5... O Libby.. you are going to make me spell it out :YMSIGH: you are good & I sure wouldn't expect you to understand her schedule this week - I am living it & barely do! I didn't want to tell on myself because I look like the worst Mom in the world.. here is how it is..

Wed AM overslept shot +14
    Wed PM shot +11 to try & get back on track
    Thursday AM +11
    Thursday PM +11
    Friday AM (this morning - overslept again!!) shot +13.5
    Friday PM +11

Next week will be 3 months on Insulin & I Have never overslept - now twice this week?? I am staying up all night if I have to tonight LOL, anyway.. in the morning I will shoot +12 & from this point forward I promise! I was surprised to see her nice # this morning at +13.5

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

no, no, no, I wasn't asking to make you feel bad! I was asking because a bunch of +11's in a row can create a bunch of extra overlap, so watch tonight very carefully (as if you wouldn't anyway, but you know what I mean). Her shed could be way full. That's all I meant!

9. Nicole & Baby

(((Libby))) I was teasing you ;-)
    I am steamed @ myself cat(2)_steam it is a good thing you asked.. I needed to come clean :lol:
    Thank you for caring.. I really do appreciate you.. always!

10. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Ok Ok--No one is perfect.. and Baby has been doing great--Me & time are not quick friends, and I'm usually 5-10 min late at everything, but my friends know so they tell me to come earlier :lol: :lol: :lol: --I'm wise to them though :lol:
    With Moonie, sometimes I am a few min. late, last week I was an hour late, so I just adjusted--You are doing the best you can..
    Baby is thriving--so just try to be as good as you can with her shot times..OK?? We love ya no matter what!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.