4/2 Boomer AM - 88, +8-77, PM - 108

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Traci and Boomer, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10809

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
    It's sunny out! And not so freaking cold. And not raining! Woohoo!

I spent some time last night reprogramming the auto feeder. I think I got it right. He will be gettting mini-meals during the day and most importantly at the +9 in the cycle. I'm slightly obsessed.

2. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Boomer AM - 88

Only slightly? Congratulations on the improvement :)..

Hope the snack does the trick!

3. Traci and Boomer

Dawn -

I think I may be a dummy. You should have seen me trying to set that thing correctly. Eek. I hope it works right.

I am getting out of work at two today and hitting the gym but I'll still be home a little earlier that usual - maybe I can get one more test in before PM. Ooooohhhh, what an exciting life! :lol: Then maybe I'll go to WalMart to get more strips and lancet needles. Are you jealous?

4. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

I am jealous!!

My exciting plans for today are to either take a nap, or go to petsmart.. last night I thought I was having a treat emergency (almost out!) but have some turkey and ham in the fridge that Nova seems to like.. so maybe can delay until tomorrow.. really don't want to go hobbling around petsmart for an hour. Hoping that some how magically by tomorrow my toe gets out of the throbbing stage.. Even though I've looked at them all before.. I will inevitably stand in the food isles for a solid 30-45 minutes, reading labels.. making bad faces and mumbling to myself.. that's what I call excitement ;).

I keep eyeing the timed feeders.. sure would simply things for me.. but one of my civvies gets feline acne *really* bad off of food dishes.. no amount of cleaning seems to do the trick.. so I think I have to stick with good ol paper plates. So I'm jealous of that too! :)

5. Traci and Boomer

WCR- I heard him puke while I was napping. He also is being very picky regarding food, something he does every few weeks. He ate some of the food in the autofeeder but not the +9 food. See - that's the thing withi him, sometimes he rejects certain foods for whatever reason.

WBR- I never went to the gym. I came home, tested, ate some snacks and took about a 4 hour nap! While I was sleeping he attempted to wake me up several times by pawing the blinds. I had my squirt bottle going. He cracks me up. He'll do other things at the end of the bed to make noise farther away from me, but I still get him-my squirt bottle goes a far distance! :lol:

Going to get my strips and lancet thingys now. Hopefully WalMart is dead on a Friday night.

6. Traci and Boomer

Lots of puking going on tonight. When I left to got to WalMart he had puked once. When I got home there were two more piles. He's also being very fussy and not eating much. No clue what this will do to his +3. I gave him a Pepsid in a pill pocket and he was in HEAVEN!

7. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Poor Boomer. I hope the puke stops pronto and he's feeling better soon.

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

sorry about the puking, I hope it will pass. If it doesn't go away by tomorrow, it would be good to call the vet. I hope the pepcid will do the trick.

Nice numbers, though!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.