4/2 Honey AMPS 366, +4 353, +6.5 355, PMPS 364, +3 284

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Julie and Honey, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Julie and Honey

Julie and Honey Well-Known Member

2. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Honey, come down please. Pinkies are not the good place to be.

Julie and Honey likes this.
  3. Julie and Honey

Looks like I may be okay to increase to 1 unit, will give it another day or two since I had the skipped dose a few days ago.

Don’t want to do a full curve if I don’t have to, had enough data last time was told I didn’t need.

Today I may just get a couple mid day and a pm +3 to see how she is looking for a increase in the next day or two. I am running low on strips and trying to get a deal on FS strips on Amazon, but waiting for a better price, was thinking of getting a Relion meter at Walmart, but really don’t want to.

I was hoping this dose would do a little better as she was getting decent blue nadirs a few times on last dose of .5. She is up almost a half pound in the last 3 weeks, so that may be part of it.. need to fatten the little girl up:)

4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Honey whatcha doing up there?? Come on down out of the trees

Julie and Honey likes this.
  5. Julie and Honey

What is a mother to do? You try to raise them the best you can and you just never know, do you?

Bellasmom likes this.
  6. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nope we can only guide and at the end of the day they decide what they want to do

7. Julie and Honey

Any input on these flat numbers again? Thx