4/2 Mannie AMPS 204, PMPS 334, +2 279

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good morning LL~ :coffee: :coffee: , and Happy Friday to everyone!

Yellow surfin' - well more like yellow flat-line, for Mannie today. So much better than the stinkus pinkus that he has had for the past few days. So - I expect that there will be action late today, maybe tomorrow - good indication when he flat-lines like this.

Yesterday's Condo

WCR/WBR, from yesterday - today too: Woot! Mama Bean is now an ex-employee - by choice - and WOW! - all the civvies, and especially Mannie, know it. They have stuck to me like glue today: ya know, in and out between your legs, howling at top pitch when they can't see you, reminding you 2 hours before its due that they want dinner on time, sitting in "your spot" because they know by rights, it is theirs, reminding you that they need attention like right now... Mannie decided at amps that claws were in order and my knees now look like a pin cushion.... :lol: :lol: and it's all good. I am so happy to be able now to take better care of Mannie, in that I can now test whenever I need. Poor kitty - poke-fest on a 24/7 basis. even more :lol: :lol: :lol:

RECAP:
    amps 204
    amps +2 213
    amps +4 212

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Hi all - hope everyone has had a great day.

Mannie's been good - had a slight bounce this afternoon, just prior to pmps, but he's clearing that already. So - hoping that this new dose will settle soon, and that I/we will be able to see if it was a wise decision, or not, or not enough, or or or or....

More WCR: Winds have been something fierce here today - matched by heavy rains.... I am glad we all have been indoors. Even Mannie, aka "king-of-the-backyard", has not wanted to venture out. Lots of I-) I-) here today.

RECAP:
    amps 204
    amps +2 213
    amps +4 212
    amps +6 249
    amps +9 398
    pmps 334
    +2 279

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.