4/2 Shadow AMPS=418, PMPS=316

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=245
    +8=318
    PMPS=418 ~.75u Lev

Yesterday'a Condo

Morning LL :coffee: Shadow is is usual purring sweet self this morning. Both breffis dishes were licked clean and we re ready to start our day! Not too much to report. Especially since I don't want to talk about his terrible ugly numbers. :lol:
    Hope everyone has a beautiful first Friday of April!!

(ps. Nina...my friend was visiting form NY...she doesn't live near me now... :sad: )

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 4/2 Shadow AMPS=418

Shadow,
    That's one crappy amps, but it's Good Friday so I am sure you will do your best to get down to a good number, yes?

Sure hope the new dose kicks in soon.

3. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Shadow, can you please come downstairs?

4. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Oh Shadow, do you have to be sooooo dramatic? Looks like another "blip" on the radar, probably another UFO no need to start an X-file just yet, no evidence of paranormal activity and certaintly not "unexplained" :mrgreen:

I'm still looking for little GREEN men!

5. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Shadow, dude, you really need to keep those colors cooler, you know, greens and blues, if you want to quit with the pokes. Pink and red just don't look good on you man! I thought we talked about this at the party, no?

Max

6. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Shadow is really becoming Mr. Drama King.
    I have a great idea that just might perk him up.

Why don't you tell him that if he gest his numbers down and maybe, just maybe
    you will invite all of his friends for an easter egg hunt on Sunday.
    This way the kitties will be busy while the beans enjoy their Easter.

I am sure Stu could cook up something that the kitties could go hunting for.
    Raja could have fun painting some easter eggs.

You know we all love yor parties Pat!!! :D

7. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Shadow,
    You are so lucky you have a bean who loves you sooooo much. Otherwise you might be in the dog house (not really a place for cats, in case you were wondering!).

((((((((((shadow))))))))))
    (((((((((Pat)))))))))))

Come on down beautiful guy!

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

shadow, shadow, shadow ... that number is not looking to good on you my man ... I hope you come down and not bounce so hard ...

9. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Ouch! This, too, shall pass. Come on already, Shadow. Let's chop off a couple of hundred points, eh?

10. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

I bet Randi's suggestion for an Easter Egg hunt on Sunday (and the eggs could be filled with catnip, chicken dust and maybe a mice or two) will convince him to get out of the ugly reds. Besides, red is not an Easter color.

Have a good day Pat!

11. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Vat in da worlt es goingk on wiss de Shadow today??? Shadow my frenz, comez on downz frum der!!! Easter iz jusz dayz aweigh...youz needz goot nummers to go to de eggz hunt!!
    s/ spot

13. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Lets hope that was Spot typing.. because it's too early for mommies to get sloshed!! :)

Shadow.. Nova says "get down here RIGHT now".. you've met her.. you know what a <censored> she is.. that's a cat you don't want to piss off..

14. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

+4=424

Wrong Way Marshall....geeeeezzz...
    the flying saucer is probably right on for him today. :mrgreen: And I do hope that was Spot typing Deb...
    Easter egg hunt is ON kids! Raja was trying to talk me into having a Passover party cause she read about it somewhere....so, she is definitely ready for a party for whatever reason!

Egg coloring at our house tonight....how did I get roped into THIS Randi... :roll: and then there will be decorating tomorrow night so that's another party...maybe Stu can come over and start cooking. ALL welcome every night...please spread the word. (basically because I don't want to get in deep doodoo for having all these parties here :roll: ) And if you all promise that you don't think I am bonkers for having kitty parties...k?

Raja is skipping around, clapping her paws. Shadow wants to know what's going on....she is screaming with delight about the next 3 days of partying!! :-| Nothing like a little chaos! :lol:

15. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Partys on!!!! Shadow better get some more colors mixed up soon for the egg decorating. Spooky's got his basket all ready. Socks is wearing big bunny ears :lol: I've got the wine and lot's of chocolate.

Actually I have lots of chocolate.....chocolate bunnies from the last 2-3 years! Some chocolate Santas too, Hannah (my daughter) won't eat them. She says they're to cute and can't eat them so she just wants to save them. This is getting rediculious this kid saves everything! Of corse she knows how many she has so I can't eat them either. I have forbid anyone to give her chocolate bunnies etc. anymore! It's a GD peice of chocolate, it won't "hurt" when you bite it's head off!!!!! cat(2)_steam
    I swear she is gonna be one of those people on the television program "Hoarders" or whatever it's called. I see a future for her working at the recycling station, she will bring it all home with her at the end of the day :roll:

16. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

How wonderful, another party? Yay! Baby & Sadi are soooooooo excited! They have never seen or decorated Easter Eggs, is there an Easter Egg Hunt too? They are dashing around know.. in preparation. I just know Shadow will bring his #s down for party time!! party_cat Baby & Sadi are bringing their Easter baskets & will be dressed to impressed!

17. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

SHADOW!!! mOONIE SAYS NO DRAMA FOR YOUR MOMMA!! ohmygod_smile @-) ohmygod_smile @-) --COME ON DOWN FROM THERE ASAP!!
    You want to look really good in your green suit for easter(even if it's the one from St.paddy's Day)--and bring your green numbers with you--OK??? party_cat flip_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat Huggies!!

18. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

AMPS=418 ~ .75u
    +4=424
    +7=372
    +8=352
    PMPS=316 ~ .75u Lev

Everybody is gathered around a big table....this is too funny....they are trying to dye the eggs but none of them have THUMBS so it's turning out to be a bit of a problem. LOLOLOLOLOL.
    Good thing there's a Bean here who is ALL THUMBS as they say.
    They are dunking the wire holder with their mouths...once I get the egg situated on it. :lol:

Now, they can't sing while they color the eggs cause they are using their mouths for dunking....so it is proving to be not so much of a great time. When something hysterically funny happens, they all start giggling but they can't hold it and then when they really let out huge laughter, their wire holders fall into the dye and it all splatters and the eggs go rolling around~~causing MORE laughter of course!!!
    I can't tell you how many kitties have fallen off their chairs from laughing so hard....which makes eveyrone laugh even MORE...so there are eggs rolling around and kitties rolling around...and oh MY!!! :lol:

WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS ANYWAY????

Good thing everything is covered in disposable plastic. On the table, on the floor and even on the chairs!
    This is turning out to be a real silly situation indeed!!!! :lol: I think the egg hunt on Sunday will be a lot more fun....

19. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

20. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh boy, oh boy, egg hunt on Sunday. Checkers wants to go to the hunt, 'cause he never was to one. In fact, he is really loving all these parties, since he made so many friends on here.
    Glad to see Shadow's number down for ps, Pat. :smile:

21. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Stu has just arrived, ready to color the eggs YELLOW!! He's had a rough day, but is ready to cook up something nice for dessert for all his friends.

Ella

Hey Shadow, man! Yellow and pink are good Easter colors! Let's get busy so we can roll those eggs on Sunday. Party, party! Let's eat some weeds!

Stu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.