4/20 China AMPS 89, +4 44,+6.5 79, PMPS 76,+3 64

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Apr 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Whew.....well, I made it though today....This week has been a killer!! Miss China had to throw a little extra drama in today, but as usual, she surfed pretty the rest of the day while mama was out running around.

Was sure hoping to have a quiet weekend, but looks like I'm going to be taking Cleocatra to the groomer tomorrow instead. As spring has sprung, she's gotten badly matted and is in need of a shave....especially in the "sanitary" area!! The "dingleberries" have been blooming!!

Oh well....Sunday is a day of rest (I hope)

Beth 73 and CassAndGordy(GA) like this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad China came back up and surfed for you. Poor Cleocatra. She'll feel much better afterwards.

3. rhiannon and shadow (GA)

rhiannon and shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

hope you find some relaxation somewhere in there....

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Sunday is Earth Day! Maybe there will be a march or gathering in your area. Surely you don't want to rest? :p
    Thanks for the vines, Chris. They are much appreciated.

Yo China, I'm feelin' pretty good today and it is great to see you and the deputies carrying on our work in the lagoon. I can still see it from Steroid Mountain.
    ~ Rusty

5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Dingleberries:woot::woot::eek::eek::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful: Cracking me up, Chris :joyful:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.