4/20 Frank AMPS 506 PMPS 370

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Delma and Frank, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delma and Frank

Delma and Frank Member

well, Frank seems OK..for 500 anyway. He even played on his own a little and is hanging around instead of disappearing. I'm feeling worse than him prob, still dizzy...home from work.
    one day I may understand a shed, but I don't totally now. I was hoping the shed would assist him through the cycle when I gave an AM BCS shot on 4/18. I don't think it did anything, Frank just crept higher & higher that cycle. I did shoot early that PM, which apparently acted as a dose increase for a couple cycles. Now we have a trip to RBC.

Whatever, I'm limping mentally with this dizziness, so hard to focus..so I'm just going to keep shooting 2.75 until he stabilizes. Sorry Frank...

Yesterday’s Condo

2. Deb and Pippin

Deb and Pippin Member

Re: 4/20 Frank AMPS 506 So much for green yesterday.

He is bouncing off his low greens yesterday, it will come down. His body is being protective to what it perceived as too low numbers.
    I hope you feel better soon!

3. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 Frank AMPS 506 So much for green yesterday.

Oh yes Delma, this is rebound from that 48 I am sure. It will clear....can sometimes take up to 72 hours to clear. Hope he does it soon. :mrgreen:

4. Delma and Frank

Delma and Frank Member

Hi all! Starting to feel better and sooo happy that Frank is coming down nicely... I am expecting him to see yellow tomorrow! (how's that for positive thinking!) In reality, I wait to see what Frank has in store for me... ;-)

5. paige

paige Well-Known Member

So glad he seems to be clearing is nicely :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.