4/20 mocha pmps 323 +3 245

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12383

WCR: was quiet all night long and is now eating breakfast with twix. When I woke up this morning, mocha was laying on the bed, right next to my head. Not sure how long she had been there, but the bed was HOT where she was laying. I love those early morning minutes with her, when shes purring and happy, before she turns on me!

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 mocha amps 209

Awww....sweet morning times with kitties....nice AMPS for Mocha this morning.... :thumbup

3. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 mocha amps 209

Hi, Devon!! Mocha too!! How was the Birthday Bash? Nice AMPS #...... now Mocha.. please go the right way.. down!!! :mrgreen:
    Love the sweet cuddly time this morning, she LOVES you!!! ;-) Have a terrific Tuesday!!

4. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 4/20 mocha amps 209 +3 406

I don't have any idea what is going on. Yesterday morning she did the same thing, but she hardly ever goes red! What could be going on??

5. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

No advice Devon, just popped in to say hello. Wow, I hope Mocha comes down soon. *hugs*

6. Natasha & Seamus

Natasha & Seamus Member

Anything she could have gotten into? Hows her teeth look?

7. PeterDevonMocha

no she didn't get into anything. I thought back to yesterday when she sky rocketed and remembered that while mocha and twix were eating breakfast, a semi drove by and both girls took off running from their bowls. Twix's kibble was kicked over to mochas bowl, I picked up both pieces that were on the ground, and then later after seeing her numbers I thought maybe some got in her food that I didn't notice.

I asked peter if he thought it was a possible furshot, he said he didn't think it was, but with those numbers, we were examining all possibilities.

Then this morning she was "lower" again and figured yesterday was a fluke of something happening to her. Then today she is even HIGHER then what she was yesterday at her +3! I don't have any idea what's going on with her.

She goes back to the dental vet on saturday for a double check of her mouth. We're praying everything is looking good, cause I have a feeling if it isn't they would charge us even more then what they already are, just for the check up!

8. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 4/20 mocha pmps 323, dose increase?

well she stayed in the pink today, after that nasty bout of red this morning. I have no idea what is going on with her. This would be her 6th cycle at 2.25 without seeing blue or green. Should we raise her in the morning?

9. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 mocha pmps 323

Come on down Mocha you do not want to wear red or pink cat_pet_icon

10. Natasha & Seamus

Natasha & Seamus Member

Re: 4/20 mocha pmps 323

She has seen green & blue on 2.25 this cycle, on the 17th. I'm not going to give you dosing advice though, cause Mocha is all over the map with numbers.

11. PeterDevonMocha

yes, she saw blue on it, but it has been six cycles now without any blue or green. She will go up in the morning, back up to 2.5

12. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Devon & Peter))) Lantus still fresh? How long have you been using the one you are using? I forget.. do you feed mini meals?

13. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Devon, when you see the vet on Saturday, if the numbers are still high, what would you think about suggesting a bupe trial? If by any change Mocha has pain left over from the teeth, the numbers would improve if the pain were handled -- at least, I think that's how it works. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can comment on whether this would help you pinpoint the problem.

Hugs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.