4/20 Talbot AMPS~361; PMPS~264

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by melinda and talbot, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melinda and talbot

melinda and talbot Member

He's been high lately, so I upped him to a Fat 0.5. He's an odd cat to dose. He'll go along for a while in the yellows and then suddenly be in the 20's on the same dose. I'll raise his dose a hair and he'll run high. So, I'll try this dose for a while.

WCR: Seems to feel pretty good in spite of his numbers, although he doesn't seem to feel as good when he's in the pinks. He has taken to expecting his bed moved into the sunlight in the kitchen in the morning so he can bask while I eat breakfast. Today I came home from errands and they were both laying side by side with their paws tucked under them. I'm pretty sure they thought it was about time I was home to give them some attention. :D

2. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

I agree!
    Maybe Talbot was expecting groceries and .... waffles! :D

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Hi pretty boy, can't you flatten out just a little bit?

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Talboy, what's going on?? We'd like to see some better numbers here!! You were doing so good--Just consider it for tomorrow OK?
    Dont want an increase do you??(cats hate threats of dosecrease-psych @-) )--Then come on down to blue OK??
    HUGS from Us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.