4/20 Tess AMPS~130 PMPS~185 +3~241 +5~290 +8~278

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

4/19 Condo

I don't understand the 130. Maybe we should adjust the schedule back to +9 as she isn't getting that drop from the snack.

Gray rainy day, but we can always use a late season rain. Tesss's appetite is still good, only needing a little coaxing to finis brffis 1 and 2. Not too much going on, all the Ps are in evidence, but this moving the shot time up is taking it's toll on the bean. I really am not a morning person.

2. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 Tess AMPS~130

Good morning, Ann & Tess!! I hear ya.. these early shot times!! I-)
    I hope you both have a terrific Tuesday with lots of pretty greens right around the corner :mrgreen:

3. Ann & Tess GA

Re: 4/20 Tess AMPS~130 +3~123 +5~141 Now what?

Going up at +5! I was sure it wasn't a furshot this am. She did go down a little at +3. Could it be a bounce from the greens last night? They weren't that low though.

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Can you note when you are feeding? I don't know if this is due to some food or not. It may also just be a wonky cycle. Let's see how it plays out.

5. Ann & Tess GA

Tess eats after preshot test, at +1, +3, +5 and +8 snack. So both of those test were 2 hours after food.

6. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Anne and Tess no advice here but thanks for the post on the feeder, thinking of the petsafe because it seems that a lot of people use it and like it. I hear ya on the early shots, my shot schedule in 4am/4pm due to my work schedule, it is hard especially on my nights off!!! Have a great day!!

7. Ann & Tess GA

Re: 4/20 Tess AMPS~130 +3~123 +5~141 +9~164

At +9 Tess is still going up. It must have been a furshot this morning. She did move a little when I gave the shot, although I didn't smell lantus in her fur. I always check. Back to getting her shed filled an into the greens.

We did a +9 snack and test because my mother's doctor's appt. took a lot longer than usual. Good chance to try the later snack.

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 4/20 Tess AMPS~130 +3~123 +5~141 Furshot

ack, I hope it wasn't a fur shot!

This cycle looks a little unusual, but overall I think Tess's spreadsheet is really nice. She is in the normal range (under 120-ish) pretty much 24/7. Sometimes we push so hard for green around here that we forget that low blue is just as healthy for the kitties. Let's see where this goes, but I'm really not worried at all.

9. Ann & Tess GA

Re: 4/20 Tess AMPS~130 PMPS~185

Libby why did you say you hoped it wasn't a fur shot? I mean, I wish it hadn't happened, but it would explain the rise. I checked the draw twice this time, 2 drops came out. Smelled her fur and no lantus smell. Please let me have done it right this time. :oops:

10. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 Tess AMPS~130 PMPS~185

Awww Ann, I know the frustration when you're not sure of the shot. I can offer only understanding and support.
    Will you accept a cyber hug from a stranger? *hug*

11. Ann & Tess GA

I am sure I didn't screw up twice in one day.This is making me feel numb! at least she isn't still climbing. I wasn't sure about the +8 snack so I gave it to her, .5oz of FFChicken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.