4/20 Tugger PMPS 76

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Marvie and Tugger, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Had a nice 88 two hours ago =)

D, am posting early to get your thoughts on dose. Stick to the .1 or go back up? I've got to be here all day because the dude is coming to install hubby's DSL line today (between 8 and 5 dontcha know) so I can monitor no matter what we do. I'm not sure how noisy this install will be but I can shut the bedroom door for the day to give Tugger some quiet if he needs it. I'll keep hubby's paws off the vacuum monster too ;)

2. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 4/20 Tugger AMPS 90

I want to give 0.1u another cycle to see -- the 88s last night were nice. Flat is what I'm looking for and this 90 is flat with the 88s.

3. Marvie and Tugger

Right on, once again, thinking the same but wanted to be sure. Going to shoot now

4. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

This is a nice amps for tugger! Better than Spot's, but his isn't that bad also...considering bean made semi bad decision.

Hoping for nice cycle for you guys today. Looking Good Tugger, keep up the good work!

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Looking so great Tugger...so nice to see greens instead of all the pinks I've been reading about so far this morning ohmygod_smile
    Beautiful number for Tugger! Yay!

6. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Looks like a good day for Tugger today! :D

7. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Good morning, Marvie and Tugger! Nice green beginning for the day, Yay! :mrgreen:
    I hate waiting around all day for service people.. but would love to not have to go anywere today too. DH can come over here & vacuum for me!! :razz:

8. Marvie and Tugger

Mindy, I have seriously considered renting him out! The man cleans like nobody's business and he's not to shabby in the fix-it department either. I used to joke that when he retires I'm going to set up up as a husband trainer, so he can teach other hubbys how to clean and cook and stuff.

Probably going to be offline for the next little while. The guy is here to install.... will keep track of numbers and post later if this takes a while. Looks like he might need to run a whole new line and put in the plug thingy (technical term there) so it could be a while.

9. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Marvie--Please send me the spell to get my oldtimer fd cat to Tugger's numbers & dose--Of course I know Bast!! Have about 3 of them--
    I work in a new age shop one day a week--White & green candles also work for healing--
    And of course, sage first!!
    Whatever you are doing for Tugger--Lady You Rock!! He is doing great! :mrgreen:

10. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

:YMHUG: Thank you for all the sweet things you wrote in my condo....you are da best! :YMHUG:

11. Marvie and Tugger

Re: 4/20 Tugger AMPS 90 +2.5 60 =)

Looking nice! I asked hubby not to vacuum and he said "Yes Dear" so we're good on that front. He's also distracted with his new toy (the DSL line) and painting his man-cave ;-)

I was out yanking weeds while the Verizon guy was here so I'm going to run back out and finish that bed up and then I think I'll consider having a shower and taking a nap :D I'll get a couple of checks in before I lay down just to see how the Tug is doing.

12. Marvie and Tugger

Roni, no spellcasting involved here :smile: this is all the Tug man. Just talking to him (and Ms. D's threats :lol: ) has been working so far (antijinx!) Seems like the more I communicate with him, the better he does, so I just keep talkin' :lol: If anyone could see how much I talk to this crew... I'd probably be locked up in a padded room and force fed happy pills of some sort.

13. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning, Marvie and Tugger. Nice numbers, there, Mr Tugger :smile:
    Marvie, your condos always tickle me. If you pay the airfare, I'll be happy to rent hubby for a week.
    No cleaning, no cooking, no poop scooping....ahhhh, what a life. :D
    My late hubby, was my knight in shining armor, but...... he didn't know where the stove was kept! :lol:

14. Marvie and Tugger

Re: 4/20 Tugger AMPS 90 +2.5 60 +3.5 74

Was curious what the snack did to his numbers. Not too bad. Gave tuna flakes for test treat.

15. D and Noisy

Re: 4/20 Tugger AMPS 90 +2.5 60 +3.5 74 +4.5 69

Good, good, boy. :mrgreen:

16. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Marvie and Tugger!!!!! Looks like a nice day for Tugger, I hate waiting for service people too!!! They always come at the last minute!! Hope your day is good, Scrabble is cheering you guys on!!!! So happy our boys are doing sooooo welll!! (anti-jinx!!!) I had to type that fast, lol!!!!!

17. Marvie and Tugger

Can we pretend like yesterday didn't happen and call today his first day on this dose? This is what I expected yesterday.

Also, I am thrilled to report it is awesome to no longer be sharing the DSL with hubby. Verizon Guy also reported some other issues with the junction box and lines and lots of mumbo-jumbo electrical talk. Which I hope means that I might soon no longer have trouble on rainy days, which is the only time I've had connection trouble in the past two years other than when hubby was here on leave. So all in all a good day on that front.

I'm worried about FC Kitty though =( I really need to find her a forever home and she's not really feeling so hot right now. She's been getting braver and starting to venture out of her quiet place, which I take as good signs but she's not eating and we still don't know how she is with other cats. I am wondering if she's avoiding them because she feels so bad? Too weak to defend herself if someone struck or something? Who knows for sure, but maybe once we figure out what's wrong and get her feeling better she can live happily with other kitties.

Tugger is napping in his own man-cave (under the raised foot of the recliner, the blanket is draped down so it's dark and cozy under there. Hubby is painting and my flowerbed is weeded. No nap today because we're going to Wal-mart when hubby finishes his lunch and it'll be too late by the time we get back, but that's ok because I always have :coffee:

18. Marvie and Tugger

Re: 4/20 Tugger AMPS 90 +2.5 60 +3.5 74 +4.5 69 +9 86

Was out for a while but looks like he's had a good day! Fed after test so they should get my till PMPS without driving me crazy during dinner prep.

Tonight hubby has to learn to test and shoot. I have a playdate tomorrow, going to visit a friend who was hit by a car last week and is now home stuck in bed for the foreseeable future. I won't leave till right after +4 but no idea when I'll be home so he'll need to get a test at +10 if I'm not here. Friday night will be going to play Bunko at the same friend's house and probably won't be here to shoot and won't be back till after +3 or +4. Then on the 1st of May I will be gone from 4/30 PMPS +8 or so till after 5/1 PMPS so he'll have to deal with that entire day.

Any advice for teaching husbands how to do exactly what you tell them to do? I'm hoping the Navy training will kick in and help here, but tips and tricks are appreciated! Teaching DPS was simple, she's interested and she was getting paid for it. Hubby has almost zero interest (other than the impact of the whole thing on the bank account :lol: ) and will do the bare minimum asked of him so I've got to make sure he understands that this is not a thing he can skip steps on or ignore me and do what *he* thinks is logical or do stupid crap like shake the vial "without thinking" like he threw potentially bed bug infested crap on my bed during a conversation about not putting potentially bed bug infested crap on my bed... "without thinking" ohmygod_smile I guess I could try explaining that "If you shake the vial it will destroy the insulin inside which will cost you $200 to replace, immediately... before the next day and oh btw the script needs to be renewed bc there are no refills, because we're in a critical stage right now and if you badword up everything we have worked so hard to achieve because you "aren't thinking" I'm NOT going to be happy."

I'm already praying his insulin isn't starting to poop out on us, we're at about 6 weeks right now on this vial. I've tried to be super careful with it but it got left out for 20 minutes twice and 2 hours once. Could this explain the weird high numbers? Or would they just start going up and keep going up if the insulin is starting to go? How will I know? The first bottle looked fine, no floaties, no cloudiness. I just finally threw it out a couple of weeks ago and it was still clear with no floaties then (no I had not used it since opening the current vial, just never tossed it.)

19. D and Noisy

My advice for DH, be verra verra nice.
    My concern with him shooting would be getting the dose right, as you know, that isn't easy. Course, it is Tugger so guess there really isn't much to worry about.
    When DH first learned how to test Noise -- he had to poke more times than I or Noise appreciated but he got the job done.

20. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Tugger great numbers you have got going keep it up :mrgreen: My DH refuses right now to even think about testing and DS well you can forget that when I mentioned to them one of them should learn how to test and shoot Do Lou if needed and I got these blank stares :lol: :lol: like what on earth for you going somewhere :roll:

21. Marvie and Tugger

My son didn't even blink twice about learning to test and did a great job the night hubby came home from Japan, he's been giving shots since day one just about too. Hubby gave one shot in those early not-testing-days. That's it. I'm not even sure he did it right. Found out weeks after youngerson had been giving shots that he'd just been jabbing the needle in and shooting. *shudder* I taught him how to tent and all has been well since on that front. Youngerson also helps me with anything that requires two people to handle, he's very good with the kitties and Boomer. Very calm. If he understands what you want, he'll do it exactly that way. I'd like to see him go for vet tech, or hey, even a vet (we'd all be able to train him how to work *with* his patients!) but he's more interested in blowing things up right now. :roll: Boys. Whatta ya gonna do?

I saved the teaching for the evening so the coffee will be all worn off (hubby gets jittery and spun up on it) and I'll be very nice to him *note to self, might be nice to have a chocolate martini before teaching drinking09 * and we'll go step by step. We can do this. I doubt he'll be as worried about hurting Tugger as DPS was or youngerson was so we won't have that hurdle to get over. I should have some fun stories before the night is over though. Tugger and hubby have often butted heads, it's been ten years and they each still think they are the Alpha... :lol: Tugger rarely argues with me and he never wins so I don't have that problem ;-) Once again, boys, whatta ya gonna do with 'em?

I fed the four legged ones, guess I should feed the other ones soon too. Time to get +10 anyway.

22. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

(((((TUGGER)))))

Popped in to say 'Hi'

Pretty day on this barely any .01! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Go Tug! :RAHCAT

B&H

PS: where in Texas were you from?

23. Marvie and Tugger

Hey Hank! How ya doin' buddy? We miss you around here! How do you like not having to get shot every day? You gonna come to my party when I get one? I really want you to come! I don't know when it will be yet, so keep your eyes peeled.

~Tugger

Hi {{{Betty}}}!! Good to see you! Miss you guys =) I'm from all over Texas ;) I was born near Port Lavaca/Corpus Christi, lived in Alvin (near Houston) for a lot of years growing up, moved to Kerrville in my junior year of HS (I do consider Kerrville to be home) did some time in Waco and some in Conroe, oh and a couple of years in San Antonio and there was that little town on Lake Buchanan, Tow and a few other little spots I've forgotten all about :lol: . I guess West Tx is the only part I haven't actually planted myself for anything longer than a drive through to get somewhere else :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.