4/21 Blackie amps 184, +6.5 272

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Back to the blues. :D

WCR: Blackie is feeling good. He wants to be outside more and more, but is still enjoying snuggles. Blackie was sleeping in his lb yesterday, but he didn't do that after I got home last night.

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12495

Lisa & Sarah: You both asked about the Breeze litter box. I am really liking it. I think it might end up being a little more expensive than regular litter, but it is so much cleaner. There are pellets (reminds me of rabbit food) on the top of a screen. The urine goes through the screen to a pad in a little drawer at the bottom of the litter box. So there is never any wet litter or clumps for the kitty to walk or sit in. You just scoop the poop 1 or 2 times a day. You only have to change the pad as needed. For us this is every 3 days so far - but Blackie pees huge volumes due to his CRF. And the other kitties are using it too. If you decide to try it - I found a $10 coupon online and the box was on sale last week at Pet Smart for $29.99, so I got it for $19.99.

2. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/21 Blackie amps 184

wow you got a deal getting it for 19.99 I think I am going to get one and see how it likes it after your good reviews. Great amps number for Blackie this morning :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I am really disgusted with that number! :-x But...maybe it's liver training. I don't know how low Blackie went last night when he was at 112 at +6.5. I just couldn't make myself stay up or even get up to check him after that. So, maybe he's in RBC.

4. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Grrrrrr to RBC! It gets better, but it's really frustrating, especially when they are bouncing from a blue #.

Thanks for the info about the litter box! It sounds like something that I need to look into. And apparently Blackie's seal of approval on its cleanliness is that he will sleep in it, so that must be good! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.