4/22 Asia AMPS 394, +5 166, +6 75

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Stacy & Asia, Apr 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/4-20-asia-amps-151-3-93.194417/

First of all: No pee pee pants 5 days in a row! :woot: Coincidence or antibiotics? ;)

Potato flakes continue to be quite useful, her carb response seems to have shifted and now less is more, I don’t know why that is, but I’m happy about it.

Also no Cerenia, just using SEB again and all seems well.

Still on the quest for better regulation. I keep telling her to read the stickies, but she keeps making excuses like “but I have to clean my face right now” and “I need pets, hooman”. :rolleyes:

2. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

3rd drop under 50...looks like she's asking for less juice. Looks like the AB's are doing magic for her with no pee pee pants :woot::woot:

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  3. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

OK I missed the discussion on what are pee pee pants and what are potato flakes for?:rolleyes:

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to hear Asia is doing better. I hope Asia clears the bounce soon.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  5. Stacy & Asia

She was peeing on herself in her sleep several times in a week, vet couldn’t figure out why and thought she was just too relaxed but I asked if we could treat as a UTI because elevated WBCs in her urine and she just seemed off. It has stopped since the antibiotics. :woot:

I started using dehydrated potato flakes, adding a small amount to her low carb food to make it a higher carb food and it’s working out well. I was never fond of the idea of feeding her all these different types of cat foods and I didn’t want her to get picky and fixated on a food she cannot eat every day. As well, her phosphorous is high at the moment, so finding a cat food that meets my needs there is tricky. :)

6. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

I did not know about the potato flakes! Glad she was dry last night, I know Miss P gets depressed when she soils herself. We had poopy legs yesterday. By we I mean her ;) we had to do a quick bath.

7. Stacy & Asia

Poor Phoebe. :bighug:

I know what you mean, I am heavily invested in cat wipes and rinse free shampoo. She only gets foot baths under running water but not the full body submerge, too much arthritis and it’s scary for her (same cat that used to leap in the bathtub with me). :p

Phoebes (GA) likes this.
  8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

YAY for no pee pee pants!

Phoebes (GA) and Stacy & Asia like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.