4/22 Luci AMPS 193,1+198,2+171,4+132,6+301,9+274,PMPS 239,2+171, 4+144

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Apr 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Two days in a row with time in the lagoon! Luci seems to like this dose and I'm hoping she's turning the corner on her run toward OTJ...

There I've written the word (OTJ)...it seems like Luci has telepathy and always acts up whenever I start thinking about dosecrease, etc...so let's go Luci - head off to that beautiful beach and lets go SURFING! The waves are perfect and glossy this morning...rolling gently toward the shore...:cat:
    :coffee::D

Mandy & Rex (GA) and Chubba (GA) like this.
  2. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Two days in a row ... yay!:D
    Let’s make it three, Luci.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Well, I guess she showed me who's boss...nowhere near the lagoon today...maybe tomorrow?

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Cats love to keep us guessing!

happy-cat-blog-cover.jpg

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

She's been seeing a good bit of green on this dose, she sure likes to drop fast early on, and that is most likely contributing to her bouncing. I would be tempted to get a +1 with her so you can steer her numbers a little earlier in the cycle, if you can slow her down early on you might be able to get her to spend more time in green and perhaps encourage her to bounce less.

Her numbers were coming down into preshot, I wonder if she is planning a midnight dip at the lagoon?

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Sue and Luci

I try as often as I can to get that +1. And I feed accordingly - still learning how to steer her away from deep diving...I find I'm learning that frequent testing and feeding helps the most in steering her away from the sharks - the only problem is sometimes I wonder if I 'jump the gun' and feed her MC or HC too soon...and it scares her away from the lagoon all together? I feel like it's a tightrope walk for me..doing the best I can :)

7. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

I had the same feelings. You will develop a sixth sense. Keeping careful notes of what you feed when, and reviewing those notes at a later date helped me get a real feel for how BFG would respond.

You're doing a great job, that ss i getting prettier.

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.