4/23 Cleo PMPS 320

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Cleo & Jane (GA), Apr 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cleo & Jane (GA)

Cleo & Jane (GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday

4/22 Recap
    AMPS 236
    +2/204
    +10/224
    PMPS 252
    +3/214
    +5/247

Dosecrease this morning for Cleo - She is now at 1.75U. This is the highest she has ever been. I am off today, and DH is off tomorrow, so someone will be home to check her. Then just one day where both of us work, and I will be off the weekend.

Our mobile vet appt has been switched to next Wednesday. She called yesterday and said that her BP cuff is leaking and she wouldn't have a new one in time for Cleo's appt today. I am glad she called - she knew that was one of the main reasons I wanted a home vet visit. I am disappointed - I was looking forward to getting this ball rolling, and having Cleo's ear checked to see if it could be making her BG's higher.

Cleo has 4 p's in place. No play that I have seen - but good poos and good appy. She is drinking more and peeing more with her numbers higher. If I could give her a 5th P for watching her brothers play/fight/chase, I would. They come so close to her, but they never touch her. She doesn't run, or even flinch - she just watches with distaste :lol: :lol:

I don't know if it is from being back at work, but my back/leg started feeling much worse last night. Had very little sleep. I am hoping for a nap later today, and plan on taking it very easy. I feel for the people who live with constant pain on an everyday basis. It is so wearying.

Vines to all beans and kitties in need♥

2. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

Re: 4/23 Cleo AMPS 285; +2.5/213

That's a nice slide in the right direction. Hoping for a lovely surf for you both. Have a great day!

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/23 Cleo AMPS 285; +2.5/213

Morning Jane :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

God luck with the dosecrease. I hope Cleo will like it, get her out of the yellows. Though I do lie the evenness of the past day or so. Work that juice Cleo!

Too fun on the fifth P. Mannie never was a player either, just a watcher too. Unless a nanner was involved, and even that play was laid back. ;-)

Bummer on the appt cancel. so sorry! I'd be disappointed too. it is nice though that she called before hand. Better in the long run I suppose to have all stuff needed functional.

Have a great day today. I hope all goes well. And Cleo: bat that ball around some OK? Play is fun! :D

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 4/23 Cleo AMPS 285; +2.5/213; +4.5/236

Hi guys .. good luck with the extra juice .. remember, our kitties have no idea how much they are getting, the dose only matters to us .. I hope that your pain goes away soon .. have a great day guys!

5. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Re: 4/23 Cleo AMPS 285; +2.5/213; +4.5/236; +7/286

Come on, Cleo, work that juice!

My kitties don't play a lot, either, except for Harvey, who prefers to play by himself with the ring from a milk bottle! He can spend ten minutes playing with one of those. Minka will watch a string being dragged, then dash at it, turn around and dash away, and that's it. Sasha will chase a string for about 30 seconds, then she sits and waits for it to come to her so she can bat at it. She then gets distracted by anything else happening nearby. She does occasionally get very excited about one of the toy mice laying around and will carry it in her mouth, making the funniest little noises. She might even bat it down the stairs, but that only happens every few weeks. Cinco never has been a player. They all like the nanners, but after the first day or so they just rub on them occasionally.

Too bad about the vet. I know how you must have been looking forward to getting some answers, and now you have to wait. Kudos to her for knowing the BP was an important factor and letting you know she needed to reschedule.

Sending healing vines for your back and leg. Is it sciatica? I have that, but I do floor exercise 4-5 days a week that really help. I hope it feels better after some time off work.

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/23 Cleo AMPS 285; +2.5/213; +4.5/236; +7/286

Good luck with the dosecrease. I hope it brings more blues and greens. Sending prayers for your back.

7. Shelly & Jersey (GA)

Shelly & Jersey (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Jane,

Someone told me I could count growling instead of purring when I did my WCR. With that in mind, I certainly think you could replace playing with distasteful stares! :lol:

I'm so sorry to hear about the increased back/leg pain. Sending lots of healing vines to you tonight.

Good luck with the dosecrease!
    Shelly

8. Deborah & Shasta

Deborah & Shasta Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Cleo's vetty visit got pushed back. I hope there is good news when the vetty does come by. Shasta hasn't been very playful lately, either. I try to play with her...then she swipes at me a few times and then ignores me. :roll: Also sorry to hear about your back/leg. I understand the back and leg problems (sitting/laying on ice pack right now...and this is after the chiropractor visit today!)

Ok, Miss Cleo, time to slide down into some nicer numbers. K?! Sleep well, Jane!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.