4/24 Vyktor AMPS 139 +2.5 133 / Purrdy AMPS 88 +2.5 77 +4 83

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vyktors Mum, Apr 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Last time - 4/16

Vyktor
    AMPS 166 +3.25 92:D +5 81:D +7 58:D +8 58:D
    PMPS 83 :D +2 86:D +4 97:D +6 126

Vyktor was on the cusp of an increase with yellow creeping in but then on the fourth day he pooped and got back to business :woot: glad I was wearing the patience pants!

He's doing pretty well - his legs are still holding him up and his mouth doesn't seem to be causing him too much grief at the moment. Rock on Vyktor :joyful:

Purrdy
    AMPS 175 +3.25 113:cool: +5 72:D +6 67:D +7 65:D
    PMPS 140 +2 86:D +3 52:DHC +3.5 65:D +4.25 52:DHC +5 65:D +5.75 56:DHC +7.75 54:DHC +9.75 68:D

We decided to try 12u again... I had kept my patience pants on really well and waited until 10 cycles without green but kaboom! Last night's pj party was only 4 cycles into the dosecrease so I probably should have reduced him back a little this morning. I was too occupied with giving Mum instructions to get her through the night and what to shoot/not shoot/BCS in the morning (we're in different time zones) that I forgot that bit :facepalm::oops:

He's looking so awesome today but I don't think Mum can manage two pj parties in a row so I'm not sure what we'll do tonight. Will have to see how it plays out but it might be a BCS followed by a reducie to 11.75u (I do hate to ruin a good run but Purrdy's probably not a remission candidate so...) Mum's going to hate the .75 but what can we do 11.5 wasn't doing the job, 12 is too much - again!

Sorry I haven't been around much. Work has been hectic and I'm helping a friend get documents ready for court which is pretty hard going :arghh: we've got two more weekends to get it done.

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Serryn,
    Glad to see Vyktor holding his own. Rusty says he put on quite an acquatic show at the beach party last night.
    Wow on Purrdy. Hope you and your mum can figure out what dose to give and that you both get some sleep tonight.

Good luck with the court documents. Hugs, scritches,

Ella & Rusty

sarahtee likes this.
  3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Nice to hear all is well with Vyktor, he's looking good too! Oh what are we going to do with these kitties and their shark hunts;) Hope the new dose works out for Purrdy and your Mom can get a good night sleep.

4. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I'm so happy to see a Vyktor/Purrdy condo, and especially one with so much green! Guess the guys were showing off at the party last night, teasing the sharks. That's enough of that, boys! Let's all just surf safely and let our mamabeans get some sleep!

I'm glad Vyktor seems to be feeling well, eating and not having too much trouble with the mouth issues. A good poo can make anyone feel better! :p

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see Vyktor is doing well. I hope you can find the right dose for Purrdy to keep him in good numbers and let your mom get some sleep.

6. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

Surf boys. Please. Pretty please. You get the idea. :bighug:

I'm glad Vyktor is doing okay with his issues.

7. Peg and Toby

Peg and Toby Well-Known Member

Nice WCR on the boys. :cat:

8. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

Nice to see you!!
    Glad the boys are doing good and your such a good (expert) bean!:cat:

9. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Well, that's great news that Vyktor's mouth seems s little better. And nice numbers for both rascals!

10. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

Look at all that green for both guys! :D:D:D:D Great WCR's as well- glad to hear Vyktor is feeling better.

11. Tara & Ivana (GA)

Tara & Ivana (GA) Well-Known Member

They're both looking great!! So much greenery :D:D:D

12. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Great to see both the lads in green!!!
    :D:D:D:D

13. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Glad that Vyktor and Purdy have green! Good luck with the court documents!

14. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Great reports for both boys!!!

15. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

The boys are looking good. Nice to hear from you. Hope thing's settle down.

16. sarahtee

sarahtee Member

Good to see so many :D!
    Hope you can get all the documents done - that sounds quite harrowing, Serryn.

17. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

glad to see a Vyktor Purrdy condo! Everytime I look at your signature this jumps out at me:

Vyktor - beloved grand old man (19 1/2 years) ​

and totally makes me smile. :D

Now Purrdy . . . did you mean to tell your mom to reduce the dose, or are you going to leave it at 12?;) Mum sure didn't get much sleep that night! She must be a trooper.

Vyktors Mum likes this.
  18. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Look at all that green! :D:D:D:cool: WTG Vyktor, and Purrdy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.