4/28 George 89 AMPS 83@+2 / 75@+4 /74@+7/ 88 PMPS 89@+3 / 83@+5

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gill & George, Apr 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Yesterdays Post

Afternoon (bit late posting)

Happy Caturday
    So whether it's
    [​IMG]or [​IMG]
    I hope this finds you and your kitties all well.

BFG is doing OK I'm happy to see some numbers in the 70's and even happier that he has declined waitress service and has got up out of his bed to get his snacks and lunch, he's been a bit more alert, still spending a lot of time in his bed but he has had his head up and been watching us go about tidying the garden up (overrun with weeds at the moment). Still lethargic, but overall he has been improving, I hope his supplements get here soon I want to start them soon to see if it helps his overall energy levels.
    He is still quite congested, sneezing and difficulty breathing through his nose especially noticeable when he is eating.
    Poop was the best it's been so far, quite well formed, with a little bit of liquid (hope I haven't put anyone of their breakfast/lunch)
    It's slow, but both DH and I have seen some small improvement and we'll take it, we really thought we were loosing him the other morning when he had his first episode.

Amps 89 (possible FS/ had a brain fart) 5 tsp ferringa
    +2 83 2tsp ferringa
    +4 75 2tsp ferringa
    +7 74 2tsp ferringa
    Loving the green surf, I love to see him on his surf board patrolling the lagoon.

Dep BFG reporting for duty.
    :D:D:D

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

All good news. :D:):bighug:

Gill & George likes this.
  3. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Nice surf.

So he is still "dizzy"?

4. Gill & George

He hasn't had any 'funny turns' (antijinx) since just before amps on the 25th.
    He is happy to walk up and down our spiral stairs.I had to carry him down the stairs 4/23 -4/25, I might be projecting, but he would sit at the top look down at them and his face just seemed to say, 'Momma I feelz Spinny' no amount of enticing was getting him to walk down, he face planted a couple of times when he jumped of our bed to use LB:eek:, so we were having to help him down of the bed(he's managing solo for that too), getting up stairs and up onto bed was OK.

5. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Glad he hasn't seen any more of the 'funny turns'. I just wonder if the congestion has anything to do with it. Are you doing any type of treatment for the congestion?

Still sounds like there is improvement.

6. Gill & George

Nothing. I tried sitting in the bathroom with the a hot shower running to steam him, but that was stressing him out (I think he thought he was going to get his bottom washed), so I gave up with that.
    I've got some L-lysine on order.
    He just really doesn't want to be messed about with at the moment, though he's still OK with being tested, (he likes the freeze dried treats)

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad George is showing some improvement. I hope he keeps getting better. Sending prayers.

8. Gill & George

PMPS 88:D:D:D
    Has slept all day, but got up to get his food in the spot I normally feed him. CPC at all meals and snacks.

thank you carla

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  9. Gill & George

BG have been great today. Super flat and green, nice to see him dip below 80.
    :D:D:D:D:D
    He had a solid poop just now:)
    His eyes appear a bit gummy, and there is a little hyperaemia, may need to star AB eyedrops in the morning.

He spent all day on his bed, but got up and came to his fountain/foodstation to eat and drink.

Perhaps it wasn't a FS afterall:confused:

10. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

11. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Lovely numbers:bighug::bighug:

12. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I wish that statement could kill my appy for dinner, but it won't darn it. ( I need to lose some weight before an out of town wedding in June)

Great cycle for BFG and it sounds like he could be on the mend. Hope the AB for the eyes help. Forrest was exposed to a herpes virus before we got him and he has a periodic runny eye and episodes of sneezing. Wonder if diarrhea is a part of that virus?

13. Girlie's mom

Girlie's mom Well-Known Member

I hope George feels better soon! Nice numbers, though... :)

14. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Gill,
    We are sending all sorts of vines to the BFG. I hope the l-lysine will help him. Rusty, as you know, has chronic congestion. He gets l-lysine every day, but has been taking it for so long that I'm not sure what effect it has (it's one of those things that you're afraid to stop!). Since George will be new to l-lysine , it may help. In any event, it strengthens the body's systems.

Yo Deputy George, Nice work in the lagoon. We're all heading to the Bahamas tonight for the Full Pink Moon Party. All of the lagoon deputies will have to be extra vigilant to make sure the kitties surf safe in that beautiful water off the pink beach.
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.