4/28 Jack amps 407 +4 321

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by saltycat, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saltycat

saltycat Well-Known Member

Last Condo

Jack decided to surprise me again with his Amps reading... I sure wasn't expecting a red start to the day:( after a good run of green or blue's in the morning. Maybe he just needs a good lb deposit. I gave him some R to try to knock it down a bit which means I'll have to watch him tonight since I know how he reacts to the R.

Otherwise Jack is still just being Jack. He has been ravenous lately even with some extra fuds. Last night he broke a part off the autofeeder that was guarding the dial. I need to get it back on ASAP or he will remember how turn the dial and pop it open:facepalm:. He is one smart determined cat when it comes to food.

Happy Friday and vines to all the kitties and beans that could use a few today.

Karen & Lily likes this.
  2. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry but that made me laugh, Jack is one smart cat!

saltycat likes this.
  3. Karen & Lily

Karen & Lily Member

Jack sure does keep you on your toes, doesn't he?

saltycat likes this.
  4. saltycat

He becomes Einstein when food is involved! It was a few months ago, but we were having a back and forth battle to secure the autofeeder. He would flip the first one over and bang it around the kitchen. Eventually I thought I was winning, until he ripped off the dial which opens it... He won that round. For the next one, it was screwed down to a wood base with wood sides and an acrylic cover over the dial and a guard on the front to keep him from reaching the dial. That lasted a few months until last night, luckily just some minor repairs and it is back in action, well once the epoxy dries.

Yes he does... you'd think I was a ballerina with how well he keeps me on my toes:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

Bronx's dad (GA) likes this.
  5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope the fixes for the autofeeder work. Jack it's time to slide back down and surf.

6. saltycat

I see Lily is back under 50u again! How is she doing these days? I haven't seen an update in a bit on her, but I also have not been spending as much time on the boards recently.
    I know I'll be down that way over the summer a few times and will try to get in touch with you to see about a FD support group meetup:).

Luckily just some small repairs, it will be back in action by dinnertime. With the morning R, it could be a late night. The IAA delays the R insulin and he has a reputation for diving late at night after getting R during the day... At least it is Friday so no issues staying up a little later then normal.

Karen & Lily likes this.
  7. Karen & Lily

Karen & Lily Member

Lily is doing pretty well. I've had problems with my spreadsheet and havent posted much lately. I did withhold her insulin last night because she was PMPS 56, I restested 20 minutes later and she was 51, so I decided to let the depot drain some. She has had some pretty low numbers lately, 50s and 60s and on a lower dose. Go figure.....:confused:

saltycat likes this.
  8. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

OMG with Jack and his auto-feeder. I think he and Osha get the "Most Determined to Eat " award!

saltycat likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.