4/3/18 - Luci - AMPS 227, 2+179, 5+156,8+215, PMPS 220,2+115,4+45, 5+44, 6+54,7+73,8+92

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo

Things aren't looking very green these days - hoping she'll settle down into some blues soon...these yellows and the occasional red aren't very healthy looking numbers :(

2. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I see the last few tests were yellow ... flat, yellow cycle happening since last night. Just a heads up...

3. Sue and Luci

Thank you! I really have no predictive abilities with her at all...she seems to come out of nowhere with those big drops. Just when I'm thinking she's going down nice and easy...bam! Under 50. I wish I could get a better handle on this girl's numbers so I could see a pattern. If you think flat yellow is a good indicator of things to come, I'm ready! No plans to go out today :)

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Any new numbers??

5. Sue and Luci

156 at 5+ ... at least she's gentle today - no plunging...think she's saving the drama for tonight?

6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

No clue.. this is a cat that throws out random patterns! :rolleyes:

I really thought she was going to plunge by now so I'm glad she proved me wrong. :smuggrin:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Sue and Luci

I'm starting to get the feeling that 1.75 isn't a therapeutic dosage for Miss Luci ... how many cycles before I consider an increase back to 2 units?

8. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Tonight was the 6th cycle so you can increase tomorrow morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.