4/3 Boomer's Numbers

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Traci and Boomer, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Hi LL-

The weather has improved in my neck of the woods, thank goodness. I was supposed to go to a party today but the BF and I got into an arguement and he left - something he's never done before. Now I'm battling anxiety and questioning my life. Nice, huh?

Boomer's numbers:
    AM - 122
    +3 - 64
    +7 - 76
    +9 - 84
    FED

2. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

what a beautiful day for boomer!
    some unsolicited advice: if you want to go to the party... go. enjoy yourself. have a good time! life's too dang short. :mrgreen:

3. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

4. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Boomer :thumbup looking good!
    Traci.. I agree with Jill.. go to the party & have some fun -- life happens, people argue & if he comes back that is great, if he doesn't than that is fine too ;-)
    Getting out & about will help your spirits too party_cat

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

nice numbers boomer! Traci, go to the party .. sometimes you just have to go and have fun!

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

nice day for Boomer. His numbers are looking much better the last few days. :smile:

7. Traci and Boomer

Hi Ladies-

You're all so sweet. Me and the BF have been having a tough time lately. The party/cook out was at his friend's house, so no party for me. He's out of work and said he'd wants to be able to look for jobs outside of MA. I said that unless we're getting married then I don't want to think about moving. Bascially he's said all along he wants to get married but it's been 2 years and 4 months (but who's counting? :lol: ) and he's not proposed. I don't want him to feel forced into doing anything, yet I really don't want to move. We're at a stand still. nailbite_smile nailbite_smile nailbite_smile

8. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

(((Traci)))

I'm sorry you guys are having a hard time right now. It sounds like you're making the best of a tough situation, so try to keep your spirits up and hopefully he will see the light. I don't blame you for not wanting to move away without some kind of more permanent commitment, so stay strong. :)

Boomer is sure looking good! Keep it up. :)

9. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

((((Traci)))) sorry to hear you are having a hard time with the BF!!!! Damn men lol!!! Hugs to you and hope you guys can figure it out! Wanted to tell you I am originally from RI, been in CA for 11 years, funny but I moved out here for my hubby, long story!!! Anyway, hope your weekend gets better and nice to see how well Boomer is doing. Try to focus on the positive, your cat will never let you down, lol!!!

10. Traci and Boomer

Thanks for the support! I'm doing okay at the moment. Like I said, he's out of work and thinks that there may be job opportunites in other states, but I LOVE my job and my boss and I have friends at work. He thinks I'm constraining him by asking him to stay in MA. If he were asking me to marry him I may be more inclined to consider it. I mean, come on! Who the HELL is going to leave a fabulous job for a man with no ring? Even with a ring it would be hard!!!

I'll be back in a few for PM's #. He's got a ton of food out but not eating much. He's being very picky. He goes through this every few months. If I find the "right" food he'll gobble it down. No puke though. I think the puke was from giving him to many chicken treats.

11. Traci and Boomer

PM - 75

Thank God something is going well tonight! He's eating FF chunky turkey and seems to like it, so that's good too.

12. Traci and Boomer

+3 = 75

Eating decently. Did I tell you that the peeing problem is gone? Yup, all he needed was the cover removed. Yipee! And like I said the other day, I'll keep the cover for when company comes over. No one likes to see an LB out in the open, ya know? And this place is pretty small.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.