4/3 Luci AMPS 162

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Thursday' Condo (better late than never)

Rough day yesterday so I didn't post until very late...whew! Let's hope today is calmer. Happy Friday everyone.

As we enter this new day of COVID-19 I'm ready to get off this crazy train...

Hope you are all well and that your kitties are surfing safely. Luci has taken to getting up at 3:30 a.m. to yowl and bang on the door...why do these kitties think it's ok to try to wake everyone up at that hour? And she'll lay around and sleep all day while those of us who are sleep deprived can only look on...enviously wishing we too could have a nap...all curled up in a warm spot...:rolleyes:

Have a good day everyone! Be safe and stay inside :)

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope today is a better day. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. Sonia & Leo

Sonia & Leo Well-Known Member

Glad you made it through Sue!!! Hope today's more zen :bighug: Cats, bosses, DH's... :rolleyes:

Another wakeup on the beach Luci!! Yay!! :cool::cool::cool:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  4. Jill & Scooter

Jill & Scooter Well-Known Member

Nice start for Luci! Hope your day is calm and peaceful today! Stay safe and healthy!

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  5. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yeah Luci, you ditched the lemon tree this morning. It's okay you left it in Ollie's capable paws.

6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

I hope today is better for you Sue!
    Luci....nice blue start....now head towards the lagoon please!

7. Sue and Luci

Oh, Luci put on her diving suit this morning and went on the Shark Chase! I wondered about that low start and got a 2+ and sure enough she'd gone right down to find her ole friends the sharkies...bad girl. So she's going back down to 1 unit, because she can't seem to keep her head on straight and get away from those dippy dives she's so fond of doing. I hope she'll even out now and go back to where she was a while back...hit a few greens here and there and behave herself.

Sonia & Leo and Susan & Claudio like this.
  8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Luci is looking good Sue, I hope you can get some sleep tonight, I also look at Tyler and Perry sleeping nice and cozy during the day and say I think I'll wake you guys up like you wake me up a couple of times during the night.

9. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

You're lucky you get till 3:30 ! Ravan & Alice have decided 2:30 is a good time to eat !! :eek::arghh: I get up & can't fall back asleep so I'm often reading for an hour. The "Royalty" sleeps all day!;)
    upload_2020-4-3_17-31-33.jpeg

10. Sue and Luci

So true! I had to awaken the Queen several times today to get her tests...:facepalm:

JoyBee&Ravan and Sonia & Leo like this.
  11. Zelda & Walter

Zelda & Walter Well-Known Member

Ha—Luci and Walter should get together! He certainly a howler—And always after midnight. :(

Sue and Luci and Sonia & Leo like this.