4/3 Moonie AMPS 167,PMPS 190,+4~84

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL! We Are Back!!! Added less than a hair & back she went into nice numbers--Tomorrow we are going to see West Side Story and will be gone from noon till 7pm--I can get up to a +4 before I leave so no real worries & timed feeder will help!
    Tooday we have the Tax man nailbite_smile nailbite_smile :shock: @-) :eek:
    Hope you all have a wonderful Caturday!!
    yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10887

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/3 Moonie APMS 167

Nice AMPS for Moonie....have fun with the tax man... :lol:
    Nice weekend planned over there, eh? Hope Moonie is feeling good today...and you too Roni!

3. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning nice amps and seeing west side story that sounds exciting hope you have a great day :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Moonie, I love your AMPS! Hope you have great numbers today.

Stu

Hi Roni, How neat to be going to West Side Story. I'd like to see the new, bilingual production. When I was a freshman in college I saw the original production during my college's then-annual "Freshman trip to NYC". What a fantastic experience! Enjoy your night out!

Ella

5. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Good morning Roni! Moonie's looking very nice. Have a great time at your show tomorrow.

6. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Hope that little bit more juice helps.

West side story is my FAVORITE! You will love it!!!!!!

Interesting to test your BG's with the taxman there today???!!! :lol: Good luck with that! Do canadians get money back sometimes, too?

Enjoy your weekend, Roni!

7. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

You get to do such wonderful things, Roni!! Enjoy the show. So glad Moonie is cooperating with your having a social life!!! :mrgreen:

8. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Hello there, Roni and Moonie! Moonie, girl, you sure are looking good! I see your mama bean has been taking very good care of you!!!

Uggg, Roni, tax man...I still have to do mine. Still trying to decide whether I want to do tax man or turbo tax. Decisions, decisions!!

I'm glad you are going to do something fun tomorrow! I guess all your cooking and guests are done with, and mine is just starting, lol. Got my SIL and DN coming over for dinner tomorrow. Maybe SIL's Dad and a friend of mine from work will be joining us also. Got all my home work done today...mom cleaned inside, I did outside...a beautiful day it is!!

Enjoy your day tomorrow and hopefully will be able to check back in to see how you guys are doing later!!!

9. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Good luck mit the bissel of insulin.
    Very nice start to Miss Moonie's day.
    How is her leg doing???/

West Side Story, Radio city twice. Gee why did I move away
    from New York. The onlt shows we ever get here is a travelling Cats. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have an awsome day (I'm doing taxes too, for others cat(2)_steam )
    Oh well, got to help out the family too right? :D

10. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

good luck with the added hair and have a wonderful time at the theatre!

11. Roni and Moonie

Re: 4/3 Moonie APMS 167,+6~81,+8~116

Will Ya Look at that!!!!!!
    One hair on the dose & down she goes--Hardly ate much here, but neither did civvie--They're on a food strike I guess!!
    NO an FF strike!! Dese Catz are makin me Crazie @-) angry(2)_cat @-)
    Moonie slows down when she goes green, until her system gets used to it..She just loves life in those blues!! She gets tired & not humgry when she is green...Thinks she's a frog in hibernation! :lol: :lol:

Her leg is about the same, but the little devil :twisted: can jump into the cat napper!!! All by herself!!
    If I dont hear from the vet, I'll buy Dasuquin online, and start her myself...He was planning to try to get it, so If he does, I'll get the 1st one from him..Just to be nice ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile They'll charge an arm & a leg I bet :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Caturday is turning out good!!
    FYI~~~~~~~I go to shows in city because I cant go away from my little darling even overnite, so we do what we can to keep sane :-x :smile: :D

12. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 4/3 Moonie AMPS 167,+6~81,+8~116

Hi, Roni & Moonie.. so good to see Moonie back in better #s :thumbup
    I hope things went well with the taxman & I also hope you have a fabulous time seeing West Side Story!!
    These kitties sure do have control over us, dont they? Geez.. it drives us crazy but we love every inch of them cat_pet_icon

13. Roni and Moonie

Re: 4/3 Moonie AMPS PMPS 190

Moonie is sleeping a lot tonite & hasnt eaten except for some chicken snax tonite!!--We were home in the afternoon, so maybe she didnt get her beauty sleep!!! I just let her eat by herself..when she gets hungry, or rels she'll drive me Mad @-) @-) @-)
    We are home & here to monitor..Perfect nite, watching movies :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I likey!

14. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Re: 4/3 Moonie AMPS 167,PMPS 190

I had priced Dasequin online, thinking it would be more expensive through the vet, and was pleasantly surprised to find that it wasn't. I hope it helps Moonie.

Enjoy the show. One of my favorite musicals.

15. Roni and Moonie

Moonie is a sleepy head, but managed to eat some & gave me a nice green..Have a great sleepus all, nice dreams, & good health--
    Going Ni Ni now, as big day tomorrow & sure enough, my foot hurts--everytime we are going to nyc, either it rains, sick, windy, or something..Got to sneak up on that city & not whisper a word about coming-- :lol: :lol: :lol: Have a good nite!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.