4/4 Claudio AMPS 296 PMPS 289

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan & Claudio, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

4-3-claudio-amps-138-pmps-194

ACK !! What a bad past 12 hours.
    Since his PMPS test up to now, his numbers have been creeping up.
    I don't think I gave a furshot yesterday, but anything is possible.
    Now 296 at AMPS. EEK !!
    And to top it off, I definitely gave a fur shot this morning. He moved at the last moment.
    Bad start to the day.
    Are his numbers the past 12 hours just a blip or is this a sign that of him returning to his
    (dare I say it), pinks ?
    Then, in the middle of typing this, A database error has occurred message popped up.
    Sigh...Hope this day gets better.

2. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Hey Susan, Tyler had a few high days recently, try not to worry may be a blip like you said. I hope your day gets better :bighug:

Susan & Claudio likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

After the greens yesterday it's not surprising to see a bounce reaction. However, that doesn't mean he's going to stay in pink numbers. He is making progress in giving you greens. Try not to focus on just the past 12 hours, but the overall picture. Don't beat yourself up over the fur shot. We all do them. I once did three in a row. Claudio will get back on track. :bighug:

4. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Now I am confused. He's at 228 at +3.
    That's after a furshot this morning and eating his breakfast.
    I expected his number to go up. :confused:

5. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Diane,
    I asked Tyler to tell Claudio the secret to going in and staying in the greens. Seems he figured that if Tyler can higher than normal, he can too. We don't want to play follow the leader.

Carla,
    Ya know, the bounce factor never entered my mind. :banghead:.
    3 furshots in a row !! I'd really be angry with myself.
    Just gotta tell myself oh well, a bad day. It will pass. Focusing on it will not help him.

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

You really are doing a great job! An occasional miss (FS) happens to us all at one time or another...move on. You'll have another chance in just a few hours...

I wouldn't worry too much about a high day...they happen too. Just start counting the cycles since the last green...you'll know if he needs an increase, we hopoe not...but it happens...try to be patient...

Have a great day Susan!

7. Susan & Claudio

Susan & Claudio Member

Sue,
    Thanks. I have a tendency to focus on the here and now. Not the bigger picture.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Susan today Tyler had can 122 during the day cycle, usually I would get upset, but not anymore, it happens, if you look at his SS the last couple of days he had had about 4 blues, why I don't know, if I could tell you have Tyler stays in the greens I would.
    You are doing a great job and Claudio isn't doing so bad at all. One day at a time:bighug::bighug: