4/4 Disco AMPS 209/+1 311/+3 241/+5 325/+7 297/+11 330/PMPS 289/+1 348/+3 212/+6.5 317/+11 165

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA), Apr 4, 2020.

1. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday 4/3: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-69-1-144-7-5-106-11-213.227874/#post-2552198

What a great day Disco had yesterday! Thanks to the guidance from FDMB, I have learned how to steer him with food and because he is unique in so many ways other cats may be jealous that he’s getting HC to guide him, ha ha meow that as we’ve said before that’s a disco only recommendation!

Thanks to the guidance from FDMB, I have learned how to steer him with food, and because he is unique in so many ways, other cats may be jealous that he’s getting HC to guide him, ha ha meow! As we’ve said before, that’s a Disco-only recommendation!

I’m hoping these greens snd blues are going to become the norm rather than the rare occurrence!

Safe surfing everyone!

Photo is of Disco and Coco snuggling in bed this morning.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  2. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

HE is SO DARNED CUTE! I always think of 'neeked cat' whenever I see his pics. He looks absolutely insulted that you've pulled back the covers though...gotta cover that boy up :) I'll bet he's warm as a little toaster though isn't he? To touch??

Glad you've got the hang of this steering thing...now all you have to do is always be ahead of those dippy dives they love to do when you least expect it...

Have a great day Teri!

3. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

Oh... love that bare little body! So when some of the insulin does not get in Disco, you can't call it a fur shot so what do you call it? A skin shot?? ;)

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the picture. I hope Disco comes back down today.

5. Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA)

Teri & Disco NoFurNo (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes, he feels hot, like a hot water bottle, when he comes out of the heated bed!

Sonia & Leo and Sue and Luci like this.
  6. Briere Fur Mom

Briere Fur Mom Well-Known Member

You could mistake him for a human body part if there wasn't a cat head attached!!:pLOL! OMGoodness he's darn dorable coot:kiss:
    I hope you have a great evening Teri. Be good Disco:cat:

7. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

My sister has a miniature dachshund who also has a bald belly like Disco. The dog LOVES the dry sauna! lol