4/4 Rusty AMPS 196, +5.5 135, +9.5 127, PMPS 164, +4.5 63

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good Morning L&LL,

We are having a rain storm and 60 mph winds are supposed to begin this afternoon and last into tomorrow morning. I hope we don't lose any trees. I'm really glad we have a generator, because they are already talking about the region losing power.

Rusty had a good night. He ate a lot of his nighttime food, and this morning ate two helpings of breakfast(!). I think I'll weigh him today (I've been avoiding that because he is just skin and bones).

Yesterday Rusty had a great green surf with blue bookends. I'd like to see that happen again today. The LagoonMeister needs to get back in action full time!

Wishing all a fine day,

Kako & Tux and Anne & Zener GA like this.
  2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

A nicer cycle for Rusty yesterday; hoping he does the same for you today! YAHOO for good appy!
    We have been getting a blizzard here. I am so over this winter! :mad:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice update for Rusty. I hope he heads back to the lagoon today. Your weather sounds awful.

4. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Nice report here - except for the weather, that is! I hope you don't lose any trees. We had a 50 footer come down during one of the recent storms, and we had snow this past Monday, and are expecting more on Saturday :eek::eek::eek:...crazy weather!

5. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

A good day for Rusty, the lagoon awaits its Meister. Paws crossed on the weather, the trees and the power. Ai yi yi!
    Liz

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Rusty weighs 8 lbs. (up from 7.5 lbs. at his last vetty visit; but I don't think the scale there is very accurate). Anyway, we are pleased with 8 lbs. (Can you believe that at his heaviest he weighed 17 lbs?!).
    Off to the post office. The rain has let up. Rusty is on the radiator, surveying the scene.
    The LagoonMeister is taking his time approaching the shoreline.

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Yo, I'm on duty tonight. Surf safe, kitties!
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

The rain has turned to snow and the wind is impressive. This is a real winter storm, with temperatures expected to go down into the 'teens tonight (cold for this time of year).
    'night, all.

8. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Nice to see the LagoonMiester is on duty, and the night shift, no less! :D

You didn't mention his breathing today, so I hope that means it is good. Love the appetite!

Sending good breathing and appy vines, just in case they are needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.