4/4 Shadow AMPS=303, +8=303, PMPS=292

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=341
    AMPS=303 ~.75u Lev (7th cycle)
    Yesterday's Condo

Shadow seems to be fine. They both ate their breffis and cleaned the bowls but basically it's cause they didn't have their normal +8 snack (on account of the Bean's alarm was set for "PM" instead of 4 "AM" :YMSIGH: I HATE when that happens.)

He has one last cycle to show some good stuff as far as I'm concerned. If he is not solidly into lower yellows and blues let's say, I was thinking of going back to the last good dose....which was 1u. Thoughts anyone?

I hope you all have a beautiful Sunday....a Happy Easter. HUGS! :YMHUG:

EGG ROLLING at ours today!!!! THIS should be amusing. None of them have grown thumbs since Friday's horror show, right? how are they going to get the eggs in their baskets? They can't get their little mouths around the eggs either....sooooooo....they are going to have to learn some dexterity with their paws. They end up laughing SO much that they can't concentrate....what a bunch of silly kitties they are! :lol:

2. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/4 Shadow AMPS=303

Happy Easter Shadow cat_pet_icon :YMHUG:

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Easter guys! Don't you hate it when you screw up the alarm? I am surprised your kitties didn't wake you for their +8 snack! I hope your numbers are good today, looks like you could hit some blues today! Have a great day!

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Shadow! Are you still having Easter egg rolling at your place today? I'm going to cook an egg casserole after we find all the eggs. Raja can help with the cracking and chopping.
    Stu

Happy Easter, Pat! I hope that the doscrease will get him back in yellow.

Ella

5. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Pat
    Shadow is looking more promising today, almost yellow.
    I really hope this bounce is over and he can get back to those nice
    greens and blus for you.
    I know how hard it is for you when he goes back and forth.

Have a great and Happy Easter Sunday!!

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Easter Pat and to Raja and Shadow! Your two are so cute!

7. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Did you hear THAT shadow?!?! A dose INCREASE?!?! :eek: That bean is really tough on you! Be careful!!!

maybe all the rolling around in green grass, looking for eggs, trying to pick them up :lol: , and laughing will get you in the spirit???

Latte is practicing her egg picking upper skills as we speak. She just dropped one in her water bowl, which did not make her very happy as the water splashed all over her face. :lol:

Do what you need to do Pat. I still think there are huge overall improvements in the big picture. I certainly hope you see that.

Happy Bunny Day!
    (ps - Latte just saw the easter bunny outside)

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I have absolutely no trouble understanding how these guys will manage getting eggs in their baskets. Gabby does it all the time (well, with toys, not eggs). You tip the basket on its side and then a few shoves with a paw or nose rolls whatever you want in or out of the basket. Who needs thumbs?!

Shadow better be reading about the dosecrease.

9. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Did I read a threat in Shadow's condo today????? Shadow...I hope you see this today while you're rolling around giggling about your eggstravaganza.

So many kitties are exited about the day's events at Shadow and Raja's!

10. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

UH OH Shadow! Mamabean means business. :twisted: Better get down to the blues!

Tess thinks that getting easter eggs into a basket should be a lot like picking avocados: Hang by your back legs from a jay's nest (if there are no eggs in it already) and grab the avocados w/ your front paws.

ED: OK, I can't figure out how to get a pix from my computer.

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

+4=362

He is obviously not reading the posts or else he agrees that he needs more insulin.....
    Michelle...yes I hate when I don't set the alarm correctly. It is always such a shock to me. 4pm. :shock:
    I really hate when that happens.

Well, the egg hunt is going well. I am SO glad you all have such confidence in your kitties and their egg hunting abilities. Sara is winning cause she brought her drooler with her and that mouth is quite perfect for picking up the eggs! :lol:
    (one Easter my gold retriever stole each and every pretty colored egg from the basket on the table while I was giving my daughters a bath upstairs. I came down to find all these pieces of eggshells in all pastel colors under my dining room table!! Holly just laid there and belched! She loved hard boiled eggs and i suppose in her innocence she thought they were ALL for her....all 24 of them!!! :eek: )

12. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

Bear Man is hoping he isn't late for the egg hunt. He had a little trouble getting into his suit, and zipping it up without thumbs.

[​IMG]

13. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Checkers complained to me that he couldn't text me from the egg hunt, without thumbs. :lol:
    He will have no problem pushing eggs into a tipped over basket, the same way he pushes everything off tables at home. When I can't find my reading glasses, I just look on the floor next to the tabe....sure enough, Checks pushed 'em off, along with the lip balm and remote. :D
    I hope that rascal remembers to get home before Mommy has to go to brunch with his aunt and uncle. He does love to party with the pretty kitties. :smile:
    Too funny about Holly and the eggs, Pat. :lol:

OMIGOSH, look at Bear Man.....oh, the indignity of it all. :lol: :lol:

14. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

DOSECREASE!!!!!

There, I said it, now he either needs to come down or get more juice.

15. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Oh Bear Man.... :lol: You have No idea what a hit he was today!!!
    That is too cute...if it wasn't for his look of total disgust! :lol:

Thanks Libby....he is ignoring me.... :mrgreen:

16. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Usually when you are about to give in Shadow pulls through. A few days ago he had some nice blues on this dose (3rd cycle I think) but looking back at his previous decreases he did simular, and stayed in the pinks and yellows for a few days before slowly comming back to better numbers. He has a very strange pattern, but he definatly earned this last decrease so he should be able to get some better numbers on this dose. Give him some time, he kind of staying flat right now, I'm hoping he will start dropping soon. See what this cycle brings and the cycle tonite, then when he he doesn't show improvement and has a stinky AMPS you can go back up.

Now I have threatened so maybe he will pay attention :mrgreen:

PS.

Did you see my post about the Easter Eggs on Community? We don't have any eggs this year, Socks and Spooky chased the Easter bunny away!

17. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Happy Easter, Pat & Shadown.. Raja too!!
    Imagine that.. Shadow ignoring you about a dosecrease.. these crazy kitties love to ignore EXCEPT when they want something!! :lol:
    Cheering you both on for better #s, I just know Shadow is going to do it!!

18. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

No chasing the Easter Bunny!
    [​IMG]

19. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Stu's on his way a little bit late because of all the excitement around here. He's got his basket. He's got his casserole dish. And he says that he wants everyone to keep their green eggs. Only the other colors go into the casserole.

20. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 4/4 Shadow AMPS=303, +8=303

Oh Stu...I like the way you think....
    Funny picture, Ann and thanks for your cheering Nicole....
    Now for this boy

+8=315 ohmygod_smile

Looks like Shadow will have lots of eggs to donate to Stu's casserole....
    Now, i have to go check out Community to see what Monique wrote....(I will hold this dose through the night only cause I don't want to have a pajama party with an increase. I will increase tomorrow morning.
    THAT IS: TOMORROW MORNING SHADOW WILL HAVE AN INCREASE IF HE IS STILL IN THE PINKS....

:shock: did he hear me? Did he even turn around? He is too busy partying.... :YMSIGH:

21. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

looks like mocha and shadow are liking the higher numbers today ...hope tomorrow shows better numbers for both!

22. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

I sent mine on the way.. hopefully there's still eggs to find because I'm pretty sure Hitch is going to seriously dominate.. he's pretty dexterous with his paws, picks things up, pushes treats in his mouth with his cute widdle furry hands!

He doesn't win too much.. with his CH he's the underdog in this house..so if you wouldn't mind giving him some sort of "award".. I'm sure it would really make his day.

23. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

BigMac is rolling his eggs all the way to Shadow's condo for the party. He's a little late because it is his birthday today.

Shadow? Please come down from there. And I agree with Monique, Shadow is a special kitty with some weird habits. I really believe his Mr. P will be laughing at us tomorrow when he shows some better numbers. Otherwise, Pat, you know how to shoot that Mr. P some more juice. Good luck!

Linda, that Bear Man is SO cute! And BigMac is so happy that HE didn't have to wear a bunny suit. Hahaha!

[​IMG]

24. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Pat,
    I hope even with all Shadow's partying that he can get those #'s down for you.

Sara is a little late but she insisted on coming anyway. Would'nt miss seeing her friends. She got all dressed up for the occasion.

Here's a of picture.
    She'll be there soon. Even if she has to take her drooler. :smile:

Happy Easter.

jan and sara

Attached Files:

25. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

PMPS=292

Enjoying his Seafood Dinner...(and the end of Raja's....) He said he doesn't care about no stinkin numbers...

Thank you all for sharing the great pictures....Pretty Sara and handsome Big Mac...and of course Bean Man....and the cartoon and all the words of encouragement....He squeaked into a yellow for me...big deal...it's so close to Pink. Ok, so in the morning if he is >300 you think I should shoot 1u but if he is <300 I should stay with this .75u for an other cycle or two....

I think they all had fun today. Certainly their sides should be hurting from all the holding them from laughing so hard all day. Bear man was trying so hard to get out of that costume...and they were in hysterics at his contortions. Some of the girls ended up wearing the baskets on their heads like Easter bonnets....the boys were just rolling the eggs and trying to collect them and some ended up in the canal. No one would go in to retrieve them though. LOL. Hitch got first prize for eating the most egg casserole...Stu got first place for making the best egg casserole....and we had ties in the most eggs gathered. Latte was tied for first with Nova and Raja....Baby, Tess and Sara had the prettiest dresses and Checkers won first prize for being the biggest character. Mocha and Shadow got pink ribbons to wear on their tails....and all the kitties got prizes for singing the loudest....all for Big Mac's Birthday!
    The girls smothered him with kisses and the boys kept slapping him on the back....enough already! Then they carried him all around the yard in a big Easter parade for his birthday!!! They just LOVE birthdays! Stu put candles on the egg casserole and Big Mac blew them all out too! It was very festive! Hope he enjoyed his big day!!!

Whew....this has been quite a weekend! They all cleaned up after themselves and spent hours saying good bye to each other. That's the only time when there is no laughter...sniff sniff. Parting is such sweet sorrow....they all promised to call each other...golly it went on forever....adieus....Raja and Shadow are all quiet now....remembering the wonderful day! :mrgreen:

26. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Thanks for another great party Pat.. the only thing is.. Nova and Hitch don't seem very tired out.. Jerry is chilling by the window.. but Nova and Hitch are chasing each other upstairs (that or I've got an elephant infestation.. how the heck can they be so loud?!?! :) ).. both excited from winning awards I guess :)

27. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

+4=299

Do you believe him....one point below pink.... :lol:

28. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Haha! He is totally messin' with you. One point below your threshold to shoot the 1.0 unit tomorrow. He has been reading your condo again so he dropped just below 300. I'm telling you he's a crafty kitty, isn't he?

I hope the a.m. number is even further down... you hear that Shadow?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.