4/4 Willow PMP 476bg

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Willow, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Willow

Willow Well-Known Member

Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  2. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Yay Willow! You are moving in the right direction!

Willow likes this.
  3. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

That's a much nicer PMPS number than her AMPS one!! Let's see you slide on down into yellow tonight, Willow!!

Just a housekeeping note though...we only start one new post per day here in Lantus Land because there are so many cats here....any more than that and it makes it almost impossible to keep up with them all

You can always just update your subject line....and if you run out of space, delete the "old" numbers and start with the new ones!

Willow likes this.
  4. Willow

Willow Well-Known Member

Hope so, the problem is by her +3 she starts going back up! Hope she goes down tonight

5. Willow

Willow Well-Known Member

Okay, someone asked me the other day to start a new post because I had 100 replies and he told me to copy and past the older post. I'll make sure I just have the one per day.
    I would love to see her moving down tonight and tomorrow to where she gets into the green,
    I'm going to change meters soon due to the cost of the current strips.
    What should I do when I make the change?

6. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

That was because that thread lasted longer than 1 day....I think it started on like a Friday and was still going strong for a couple days

No worries though....it's hard enough to learn the steps to the sugardance ....then we're asking you to remember steps for the message board too!! You'll get the hang of it though!!

Just put a very distinct line on your spreadsheet that makes it very clear that you've changed to a human meter

Willow likes this.
  7. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

When you change meters make note of it on you spreadsheet perhaps by skipping some lines and writing it on your ss and signature. The numbers will be a little lower with the human meter. Normal on the humans is 50-120. On the AT you reduce at 68.

I hope the slide continues.

Chris was faster than I was.

Willow likes this.
  8. Willow

Willow Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone!
    I would be seriously lost if it was not for all the help from everyone on this board!

9. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

I'm seeing the +2/396 tonight - if you happen to see my comment here, I'd suggest you get another test in tonight. That is a big drop compared to the preshot test, and I'm wondering if she might be clearing a bounce tonight. Another test around +4 would tell us if that's happening or not.

If you get another test and she isn't lower, so she still is over 300 tonight, you could increase her dose tomorrow morning if you want. The Tight Reg Protocol suggests that you could increase by 0.5u:

INCREASING THE DOSE:
    • Hold the dose for 3 - 5 days (6 - 10 consecutive cycles) if nadirs are less than 200 before increasing the dose by 0.25 unit.
      • if your cat is new to numbers under 200, it is recommended to hold the dose for at least 8-10 cycles before increasing.
      • when your cat starts to see nadirs under 100, hold the dose for at least 10 cycles before increasing.

Willow likes this.
  10. Willow

Willow Well-Known Member

Help!
    Her AMP is 260bg, do I still give her 2.5? She drops a lot, her food intake has slowed as of yesterday

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.