4/5 & 4/3 OT Sootie's Tribe: Azalea GA early morning 4/3

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by HWright, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/2-6-ot-sooties-tribe-azalea-20th-birthday-today.190775/

Dear Friends,

My apologies for the dual dates of this condo: I started this condo Tuesday afternoon after Steve and I returned from bringing Azalea to our old vet both for her final arrangements and so that those there who have known and loved her for so many years could say their goodbyes. The need to rest and to feel Azalea's light came upon us all soon after. The process of putting feelings and memories to words was slow and initially exhausting. Now, after these few days of inner submersion and the return of sunlight, we are beginning to re-emerge. I apologize in advance for what’s become quite a lengthy piece from a body who could barely put two sentences together two days ago.

First, thank you Bobbie @Bobbie And Bubba both for giving Azalea, who always was one to embrace energy, your support and reiki healings during what became Azalea's final days of transition, the pulsations of which resonated for all of us, too. Thank you, too, Bobbie, for sharing in your condo on Tuesday morning that Azalea had crossed over and for the place to reply as best I could at the time and with thanks to those who shared their condolences via your condo.

Tuesday morning, as dawn broke, our sweet Azalea crossed over, at home where she wanted to be, peacefully on her own and not alone, always loved. She was in no pain and gently transitioned from this world towards the next, with her final release in the whisp of a gentle breath. Even during these past weeks and days, she was her ever indomitable Azalea determined to follow her path wherever it may lead, with her big as ever indomitability and lightness of being always guiding her and me.

Once Steve composed himself from the actuality that Azalea had passed on, he recalled her earlier years, including the times when the clowder was the very young 'uns Sootie and her sisters Guernsey and Sweetie Pie, and Azalea with her contemporaries Hoppy and Ted. In those years (and those were the years before predators became a presence in the village) they were indoor-outdoor kitties, each with individual rhythms of what indoor and outdoor meant: Hoppy stayed within the yard, often basking on the front porch or on our neighbor's stone wall (oh yes, he had also became accustomed to visiting the couple in the little rental cottage. They had a cat, Miss Kitty, whom he was quite enamoured of. He continued the practice of visiting the cottage even when the new tenant, a youngish bachelor, moved in after the couple had left because they bought a house. One time Hoppy had settled in for a nap in the bedroom closet where the bachelor and his then-girlfriend were unaware of his presence...ah, the rest is a story for another day). Ted, having been strafed one too many times by black birds that he was convinced were out to get him (they were), evolved to rarely venture into open space, much preferring the cover of the porch. Sootie and her sisters romped and played in the yard, though one or the other could be found on summer nights dancing about in the moonlight entranced by fireflies. One night I saw Sweetie Pie in a round of play with our neighborhood skunk family, romping together like best buddies in the middle of our quiet street under the light of the street lamp.

Azalea, however, was the adventuress. No sooner did she come indoors then she would return outdoors only to return with a baby vole, mouse, small garden snake, or a bird. Sometimes I could release the stunned prey, other times prayers and a fitting burial. And so on throughout the summers’ days and nights. On the nights when all but Azalea were accounted for, I would call for her and she would either come prancing back from parts unknown or take her own sweet time. If she wasn’t back by midnight, Steve would go out and call for her. She’d come to him from across lots, in what he describes to this day as her characteristic speedy high step, light and fast as can be and then she would amble cheerily along aside him up the driveway and into the house together for the night. Her lightness of step was so....Azalea... the pitter patter of her little paws up and down the stairs made a sound like “little diddle little diddle” and hence her nickname. Tuesday during the afternoon emotional haze amidst the rain and in the kind of sleep that came so soon after her morning along the path of lightness, I felt and could have sworn I heard her little pitter pat steps with the ripplings and glow of all that is Azalea.

One summer she went missing for what turned out to be three days. I searched everywhere and placed posters, contacted Animal Control, knocked on doors, asked neighbors, checked the nearby marinas morning, noon and night. One marina worker knew her but he had not seen her for some days. Ahah, at least I learned one more piece to the puzzle of her mysterious but regular rounds. I sought the aid of our AC whose best assurance was that she was in proximity, alive and not in harm's way. On the third day, as I trudged up the driveway around sunset, weary and despondent, I said to myself, "I just have to accept that she's gone and that if she is meant to return to us, she will." Then I turned around and looked to the southward horizon, in tears and with one last plea to the Universe. And then, suddenly there she was, scurrying up the street, all tippy toed and full of cheer in her gait and demeanor: “Hi there! what's the problem?" Boy, did I scoop her up and give her mighty happy hugs and snuggles! Turned out she had gotten into a neighbor's garage and they hadn't noticed until they went back in and discovered a speedy little cat zooming like a flash out the door.

Azalea and I first met during a cold harsh winter while I was working for the vet who had the orphanage that I mentioned in Sootie's tribute. One raw cold day a fellow came to the clinic with a very young friendly tabby stray whom he had been feeding; he said he had wanted to keep her, tried to bring her into his home but his wife wouldn't allow another cat. I was orphanage manager that week and took in this unnamed perky stray. She was tiny, skinny, with a slightly stunted, kinked tail and sensitive lower spine, conditions that Dr. H thought might have been the result of an earlier vehicular injury. He thought she was perhaps 6 months old. We fully vetted her, spayed and so on. She ate well and was cheerful, albeit not happy if you touched her tail or lower spine. By late winter, she was ready for adoption, but the appearance of her tail seemed to detract.

Late winter turned into early Spring. One Friday I asked her if she'd like to come home with me for the weekend and she gave me a particularly animated sparkly eyed look. Dr H ok'd her weekend furlough. On Monday, I asked if I could adopt her. He was thrilled, lol. I remember the young relief vet who overheard and commented, "Why do you want her? She's a crazy cat." She simply didn't see Azalea for who she really was.

Then came her name...when I was sure that she knew that we were her home, she began to explore around the yard. One day she was absolutely obsessed with being underneath one of the budding azalea bushes. Ahah! That’s it! Azalea! Then I realized that she had quickly found a group of nesting baby garden snakes. But Azalea her name became nonetheless. The evocation and remembrance of blossoms and Spring.

Over the years, she certainly had a fair share of challenges: the tail and spine injury that she came to us with as a young juvie and who knows what else in her early life as a stray; her unplanned three-day adventure in a neighbor's garage; an early uti and then borderline CKD for many years; corneal tear to her left eye that required the eye-lid closure surgery to help her eye to heal; an altercation or two with big bully Ted, tiny Azalea the victor though not without evidence of battle, including a nasty bite to her tail. Then there was her determined mission to seek the outdoors when we began to keep them indoors when coyotes, fisher cats and foxes began to be sighted. Azalea scratched through one screen in the upstairs porch above the mudroom; after I replaced the screen with stronger material, she scratched through one again while I was at work: I came home to find her greeting me on the path, a bit wonky, but unhurt (she did not like the resulting visit to the vet or that we replaced those screens with yet stronger Azalea-proof screens); then fast forward several years to about 3-4 years ago: her sudden and unexplained bout of silent brain events that eventually abated and the bouts of stomatitis beginning soon after; then in late 2016 the claw puncture injury to the cornea and lens in her right eye and enucleation surgery; and two months later the major dental surgery and eventual faintly fiv+ dx and later tests that contradicted the initial results (yet she responded to immune support supplements focused for fiv). So, in her twenty some years, she has rallied to the proverbial nine lives of a cat plus some. No surprise, as much as I wished otherwise, that she chose at this time in her life to utilize her determination towards her own gradual path to the next journey in spirit. To say we miss her is such an understatement. She will always be with us and I pray also that our life together and the love for her by so many will be with her always.

When I emailed Dr H, now long retired, to let him know that the last of our orphanage cats had gone ahead, his remembrance of her touched me deeply. I hope you don’t mind me sharing this excerpt that resonated and I feel is something that likely we all share, whether our beloveds are with us for but a few years, whatever their age, or into the decades (please note that he has always held a special bond with all animals, but especially cats, and no aspersions to droolers intended ;))

“...There is such a beauty in old cats, and usually older dogs. There is [also] that feeling that when they have made this passage with peace, it is both a peace that they have entrusted us with and showed us the way....and, in doing so, that we might envy to be in our own mortality....”

Ever our vines of love and healing for all kitties and beans here in the vicissitudes of loss, and the day-to-day, moment-to-moment challenges that we face for and with our dear kitties.

I want to thank everyone who has cared about civvie Azalea in these recent years, through her surgeries and illnesses, her ups and downs, the smiles and the tears. Thank you for your prayers, vines and healing support and your friendship and kindness: @Bobbie And Bubba @Gill & George @Jill & Alex (GA) @Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) @Gussie's mom @carfurby @Squalliesmom @Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey @Amy&TrixieCat @Osha @manxcat419 and so many others, including and not limited to @PussCatPrince @Tracey&Jones @Sean & Rufus @Bronx's dad @Photorecon. ❤️❤️❤️

And for beans and their furry families, whatever the age and whatever the challenges, here’s a saying that comes to mind, from the hippy-era times that some of us, lol, remember: “Keep the faith, baby!”

Thank you all and with all our love from Sootie’s Tribe, two-footers and four-footers, of in-the-here-and-now and of in-the-spirit,
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Sina

3F0B4FBD-1808-4842-9489-342D83C6CB8D.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    Reason for edit: Typo
  2. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

(((Sina and Steve))) I am so sorry it was Azalea's time to earn her angel wings. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Loved the story of how she got her name. Neko also like to hide under azalea bushes. Thankfully not for garter snakes! Such a character, such a love that saw such love. Fly free sweet Azalea.cat_wings>o

HWright likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

4. Sean & Rufus

Sean & Rufus Well-Known Member

Oh wow was that a beautiful tribute to an absolute angel. I'm sobbing uncontrollably at the sadness of her passing, but also because of the true happiness that she brought you. What a wonderful blessing that she was in your life, and you in hers. 20 years is nothing to sneeze at, she lived a very long and fulfilled life. I'm so sorry for your loss, but it seems she will live on forever in your heart. Rest in peace, sweet Azalea.

5. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Dear Sina & Steve,
    Reading this loving tribute to a remarkable kitty, I am filled with happiness that Azalea had such a wonderful life with you and her Tribe. Azalea's peaceful passing is what we would like for all of our kitties (and for ourselves). Thank you for this beautiful essay on life, on death, and on everlasting love.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Fly Free, dear Azalea, on your beautiful golden wings. You are much loved. cat_wings>o

In deepest sympathy,
    Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Stu (GA)

HWright and Bobbie And Bubba like this.
  7. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

A fitting tribute to a much loved and very special little girl. :bighug::bighug::bighug:cat_wings>o

Bellasmom and HWright like this.
  8. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Sina, I'm so sorry Azalea had to go. What a grand lady she was! I loved reading your touching story of her.

I know their is a hole in your heart, but surely your heart is fuller for having had her in your life. :bighug:

It's so sweet that you remained in contact with your retired vet and that he remembered her and shared such poetic words in your time of grief. There really is a beauty in old cats, it's just indescribable.

I'm glad she was able to live such an adventurous, long and full life. No matter how old they get, it's never enough time for us. Thinking of you and sending vines of love and comfort. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

9. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry about your loss of your precious girl. Life is what they show us while they live with us, your girl with a bit more vigor.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((Sina & Steve)))))
    What a beautiful tribute to a remarkable kitty. She was clearly meant to be yours. The words from Dr. H were likewise lovely.

Fly free Azalea and land softly. There are many at the Bridge to greet you and keep you safe until the time you are reunited with the ones you love best.

11. Moose (GA) & Rae

Moose (GA) & Rae Member

I'm so very sorry for the loss of sweet Azalea. She sounds like she was such a free spirited and fun girl. Thank you for giving her the best life that a kitty could ask for. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss, that is an incredible story, made me tear upcat_wings>o

HWright likes this.
  13. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

Sina and Steve, deepest condolences :bighug: Azalea sounds like such a character and wonderful spirit!

Fly free, land softly cat_wings>o

HWright likes this.
  14. HWright

Thank you, Wendy. I remember how kind and helpful you were for us and Sootie and during a time when you were going through so much with Neko.

Neko was a special girl, too. I love that she and Azalea were azalea bush fans, garden snakes or not. Thank you for sharing that.

Even though I’ve not been much of a regular since Sootie went ahead, I appreciate all that you and so many here continue to do to help kitties and their beans. ❤️❤️❤️

❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️ And thank you, Bobbie!

15. HWright

Thank you, Sean, and from the depth of my heart. You and Rufus are a special duo together and have been so for a long time. You and your big boy Rufus are in my vines and prayers for many more years of happiness together, through thick and thin (and I don’t mean weight ;)). And of course, lots of vines that the job you interviewed for recently works out. The planets do align:):bighug::bighug:❤️

Awww, Tiffany, thank you and heaps of :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: for you and yours.❤️❤️❤️

16. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Wonderful tribute! I started reading this at work and by the 2nd paragraph, I knew that I was going to cry so I stopped and finished at home after work! She was so full of life and personality! Peace to you and Steve during your grief.:bighug::bighug::bighug:

17. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

What a wonderful story! Thank you for sharing Azalea with us. She was truly a very special girl. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Rest In Peace Sweet Azalea:rb_icon:

18. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

What a beautiful tribute for your special girl. I'm so glad you found each other. Sending prayers as your remember sweet Azalea. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

19. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

That was a beautiful tribute, ((((((((Sina & Steve))))))))
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  20. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Azalea was a fabulous cat. I'm sorry for your loss but glad that you were all able to share a fantastic and loving life together. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

HWright likes this.
  21. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Thank you for writing that tribute so we can all share in honoring your Azalea. So sorry for your loss.

HWright likes this.
  22. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

{{{Sina}}}

I have not been on the Board a lot lately, so somehow missed the news that Azalea was declining. This condo came as something of a shock, and I am even now struggling to see the screen through my tears. You may recall that little Azalea became very special to me through her eye issues and determination to prevail. I am saddened beyond measure to learn that she is gone. Yet, a spirit as strong as hers never really dies - it simply moves to another plane. I know how bonded she and Steve were, and I send my heartiest condolences to him, as well. :bighug:

Your tribute was wonderful - the picture you painted so vivid. Thank you for sharing it with us, even though it brought many (myself included) to more tears.
    It is with deep sorrow that I wish your little girl a gentle journey....fly free Azalea, and land softly
    . :rb_icon:

HWright likes this.
  23. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

24. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

My heart aches for you - holding her pain in your heart, it's hard...but she is pain free now. We're sending our vines to you while you grieve your loss. Many hugs across the ether.cat_wings>o

HWright likes this.
  25. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

Dear Sina and Steve I am so sorry it was Azalea's time to cross - what an amazing journey you all had
    RIP, sweet little girl

HWright likes this.
  26. MyTitan (GA)

MyTitan (GA) Well-Known Member

Blessings for you and Steve. A wonderful tribute for Azalea. Peace

HWright likes this.
  27. Nicole Z

Nicole Z Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss! Azalea is with her momma cat now running and playing. Sending you a hug! :bighug::bighug:cat_wings>o

HWright likes this.
  28. Gussie's mom (GA)

Gussie's mom (GA) Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:((((((Sina)))))):bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Your tribute is beautiful, not sure how you found the strength so soon..my heart aches for you in your loss. As I wrote to you, Azalea seemed to so many of us as unstoppable as the energizer bunny, no matter what life put in her way she, with your love, blew right through it and came out still going. She was truly as they say a trooper. I know the void her passing leaves in your lives and routines..
    Thank you so much for sharing her story, so many of us love her and to hear all about her life is a gift.
    My heart goes out to you min vän, I hope as time passes that a beautiful patchwork of memories helps to heal your and Steve’s hearts.
    Fly free and land softly, whole and complete sweet Azalea
    Med kärlek,
    Les

HWright likes this.
  29. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Oh Sina, I am so, so sorry to hear that Azalea has gone ahead. My heart hurts for you, and it hurts at her loss. I 'll miss hearing about her adventures - I will just miss her. The tears
    are just rolling down my cheeks and I can't seem to make them stop. Azalea was an amazing kitty; she brought love and joy to you and Steve, and to everyone who knew her. She was special and unique in her "Azalea-ness", filled with her own special light, and I thank you for sharing her with us. Your tribute to her is beautiful, and I hope all those wonderful memories will help your heart to heal, in time. She will always be there with you, waiting for the day you are reunited at the Bridge. :bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️:bighug:❤️

Fly free, beloved Azalea, travel safely on your journey to your new life at the Bridge, and land softly. There are so many loved and loving kitties waiting for you there, dear girl, to welcome you and embrace you in love. cat_wings>o

ALL CATS GO TO HEAVEN

❤️

HWright likes this.
  30. HWright

(((Ella, Edward, Rusty and Stu (ga))))

I apologise for my slowness in replying. My energies have been sporadic, a kind of in and out of focus and stamina.

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️.
    Yes, Azalea was quite remarkable. Yet, each cat who finds us is special and finds us for reasons that they know far better than we do at the time. And that they find us and we embrace them is one of the most joyous of blessings.

I’m so glad that Rusty is hanging in. He is, indeed, a remarkable fellow and your love and devotion for each other is a gift beyond measure.

Our thanks and love and appreciation for all you do and all that you are. One of these days Sootie will make a special occasion dessert surprise just for you and maybe Azalea will try her hand at making her version of a liver shake appetizer, too;):bighug:❤️:bighug:

31. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Such a beautiful tribute to an amazing kitty...
    Sina, my heart is hurting for you and Steve.

cat_wings>o Fly free dear little Azalea... land softly.

HWright likes this.
  32. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

I know you, but somehow I missed knowing Azalea, until now. Thank you for sharing so much of your life with Sootie's tribe, and especially Azalea. It was a privilege to meet her. What a wild and cheery spirit she had! Still has, no doubt of that.
    I cannot say why, but what you wrote cheered me rather a lot. I've lost so many, and I know how much it hurts, so I send you prayers and hugs.

HWright likes this.
  33. HWright

Thank you, Kris ❤️ from all of us in Azalea’s family and with hugs and vines for you and yours❤️.

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  34. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

((((Sina&steve )))))

I'm just seeing this today, sat in a cafe, waiting for one of my crew to come out of surgery. Your touching tribute to Azalea and the rest of the gang has me in tears.

I imagine Azalea whole again, Adventuring, chasing snakes, across the bridge, reunited with her pals.
    They have all been lucky to have you and Steve in their lives, sending warm comforting light your way.

Fly free and land softly sweet Azalea.
    cat_wings>ocat_wings>ocat_wings>o
    :rb_icon::rb_icon::rb_icon:

HWright likes this.
  35. HWright

:bighug:Dear All, :bighug:
    First, my apologies for not yet replying to each of your from-the-heart condolences, sweet memories and personal tributes for Azalea. As much as my good intentions to reply diligently started out ok, my intentions succumbed to the onslaught :bighug:of a nasty URI and the pressures to catch up with time specific paperwork that I’d put off for far too long (you know, the “T” word...:banghead: ). These past days and nights and dawns since Azalea went ahead have been ....well, full of gamuts of evolving emotion and acceptance. I hope to follow through with my intention to reply to each of your beautiful posts, but I hope you’ll bear with me as I might be at a snail’s pace for awhile.

It’s hard to believe that it’s 10 days since Azalea joined the spirits. The time has felt both so...definite...and yet a kind of floating timelessness as we weave in and out of finding our ways without her and yet she is so much with us.

A couple of days after Azalea crossed over, my SS, who is now on duty in a maritime job in the Cook Islands, emailed us a photo of their newest shipmate, a foundling tabby kitten who the crew has named Kai, after the place where she was found shoreside in Roratonga. When I saw the photo, the resemblance to young Azalea was astounding....including her facial markings and her big eyes. I could have sworn that Azalea had terrestrially teleported herself into this little kitten’s life and adventures...and still be connected with us in such a serendipitous way. I’m looking forward to SS’s next photos of her after they’ve returned to port and are email accessible again. I’m sure Kai will have blossomed by then and gotten her sea legs quickly. ;) Whether Kai will come home with SS or remain aboard as the ship’s revered mascot, idk. I guess we’ll know when we know. ;)And Dr H, who I quoted in Azalea's homage, will be very interested in her life aboard Tiare Taporo bc for years he has been working on a book about the history of and importance of cats at sea.

Here is a photo of little Kai. Her name has so many different meanings in different languages and cultures. The photo was taken during her first day aboard ship and she has a bit of the look, “what the heck is going on” but oh my, such wisdom in her eyes already. Hope you enjoy this photo of her.:bighug::)

With love and thanks from us all for all that you do for so many and for your kindness, friendship and love during our journeys here in LL. And we all send bushelsful of healing vines and hugs from the heart for all amidst challenges, whatever the challenges may be.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Sina, Steve, Bella, Dancer, Spunky and our clowder spirits, one and all. ❤️❤️❤️
    DE8D4D96-CBD2-4C8D-AB06-DD0552F47F49.jpeg

36. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Oh maan. I am only just catching up everywhere and have only just read this.

What a wonderful tribute you have written for Miss Amazing Azalea. She clearly found just the right loving people to be her anchor.

May Kai have a full and happy life wherever it leads him/her.
    My sparse knowledge of the Maori language here and out in the Cook Islands is that the name means food or eat. It can also be married to another word to mean root. I love the name . Kai'au would mean 'live in peace' :cat:

Squalliesmom and HWright like this.
  37. HWright

Amen for kai’au and living in peace and wonderful to hear from you! ❤️

38. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

:bighug:

HWright likes this.
  39. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

She does indeed have much wisdom in those eyes. Bless her little soul, and I hope Azalea is watching over her from the Bridge.❤️ ❤️❤️

HWright likes this.
  40. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

She truly does resemble Azalea, I wonder where Kai's adventures will take her:bighug::bighug::bighug:

LizzieInTexas and HWright like this.
  41. Pamela & Amethyst

Pamela & Amethyst Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.