4/5 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=125; +6=103; PMPS=115

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Maggie girl is doing good again today. It's a rainy day, and I love it for a change from the sunny weather. I know it sounds strange to hear that comment, but I love the rain here except for driving. Have a nice day everyone!

Yesterday
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11055

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 4/5 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=125

Morning Anne! I can totally agree with you about the rain, it is so nice to hear it when you wake up since we don't get it often enough. Did you feel the earthquake yesterday? I didn't feel it at all, I think I was driving home from Easter dinner to shoot Scrabble when it happened. Nice amps for Maggie, hope your day goes well!

3. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Mornin Michelle,
    Yes, I did feel the earthquake for what felt like almost 15 seconds, I was sitting on the sofa reading and heard a rumble/shaking. The patio window was shaking. Maggie's ears went backwards. We've been lucky down here, knock on wood! I hope you and Scrabble boy have a nice day. He is looking so good with his numbers, as well as so cute in his tee shirt!

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice morning for Maggie....I agree with you about the rain. Living in sunny Florida, when it rains it is a nice change that I enjoy too. Summers we get sudden torrential downpours and thunderstorms for a brief period of time and then it clears and is bright and sunny for the rest of the day! We rarely get full days of rain....so I love it when that happens....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.